Robinson to fine the players and reimburse the supporters v Bury

This is a good gesture by the club. Well done to the fans who attended, long way to go on a cold Tuesday night for a trophy game. Let down by the players. I would actually like to go one step further and make all pay performance related. Tiger has come in for some criticism over the unpaid tax bill but to be fair to him our wage bill is the eigth biggest in the league. I think he's received bad advice on players.

Where has the 8th largest come from?

If a precedence is being set ....given some of this seasons unacceptable performances, & if the reimbursing of supporters is going to be imposed on players for rubbish performances, can't see too many being tempted to join OUFC in this window(with 11 days remaining) ..... & what if it's backdated to the start of the season ? Thatd cost a bit

I think it's just another thing to jump on to moan about the club.
if they hadn't offered it would of been people complaining and saying that was a crap game, travelled all that way, we should get our money back. Can't win (bit like the team)

I think it's just another thing to jump on to moan about the club.
if they hadn't offered it would of been people complaining and saying that was a crap game, travelled all that way, we should get our money back. Can't win (bit like the team)

i would suggest it's more a case of the club just don't get the fans, nothing more to say really

There has been a number of cases where clubs have done this and I am not sure how many fans actually take up the offer. I rarely keep any proof once the game is over depending on my mood. Been said but football is about supporting through thick and thin, I would rather their efforts were spent working out how to stop the errors and improving consistency.
Don't all managers speak before they are aware of what they are saying. He would not change if we were successful, it is just that us fans would not mind either way. Sarri said something far worse and most managers whoever they are are more than happy to blame anybody else. I have never been that concerned to be honest.

Absolute hero by this one gesture
Absolute hero?. Bull (or Ox) shite! The gesture from the Gobby Scouser should be his resignation and that might be considered heroic! His continued efforts to stay close to Tiger (and has Tiger access to money or not?) are pathetic. Robinson has failed so far and I don't see this changing. We would, statistically be better off if Pep still had the job. Robinson, whatever your options elsewhere, please take them and step damaging our club further with your self angradising posturing. It's over for you mate, even if you can't see it. However, staying will just make our situation worse. Please break free from your Scouse bull¿¿t and go now. Thank you! (PS- at a maximum of £20 a ticket his "magnificent" gesture will cost the players less than £100 each. Wow, what a gesture Karl baby!)

Absolute hero?. Bull (or Ox) shite! The gesture from the Gobby Scouser should be his resignation and that might be considered heroic! His continued efforts to stay close to Tiger (and has Tiger access to money or not?) are pathetic. Robinson has failed so far and I don't see this changing. We would, statistically be better off if Pep still had the job. Robinson, whatever your options elsewhere, please take them and step damaging our club further with your self angradising posturing. It's over for you mate, even if you can't see it. However, staying will just make our situation worse. Please break free from your Scouse bull¿¿t and go now. Thank you! (PS- at a maximum of £20 a ticket his "magnificent" gesture will cost the players less than £100 each. Wow, what a gesture Karl baby!)

Have a heart ?

Can we get a refund for the 0-7 against Wigan or we just completely outclassed. Maybe Burton have a claim for the 0-9 last week at Manchester C

There has been a number of cases where clubs have done this and I am not sure how many fans actually take up the offer. I rarely keep any proof once the game is over depending on my mood. Been said but football is about supporting through thick and thin, I would rather their efforts were spent working out how to stop the errors and improving consistency.
Don't all managers speak before they are aware of what they are saying. He would not change if we were successful, it is just that us fans would not mind either way. Sarri said something far worse and most managers whoever they are are more than happy to blame anybody else. I have never been that concerned to be honest.

Whaaaaaaaat? I've got every ticket stub from every away game I've ever attended. Several shoe boxes full of stubs dating back to the late 70s. (I also keep stubs from gigs I've been to - I know I am very sad.) :)

Back
Top Bottom