Robinson Out!

Oldman159

Nice to see he was often out of the dugout on Sunday. Long time since I have seen a Yellows manager so animated

Crap result though.

I don’t want this to sound like I’m having a pop, but did anyone else think Faz and CA’s body language seemed a bit less than positive on Sunday? They seemed to just sit in the dugout listening to KR without offering much. Obviously we don’t see everything and I’m sure they contributed a lot in the changing room.

I don’t want this to sound like I’m having a pop, but did anyone else think Faz and CA’s body language seemed a bit less than positive on Sunday? They seemed to just sit in the dugout listening to KR without offering much. Obviously we don’t see everything and I’m sure they contributed a lot in the changing room.

Again not having a pop and I wasn't there so obviously missed lots but it appeared that way from the small bits I caught of them on TV

I think fans often read too much into this kind of thing.

Appleton was generally very quiet on the touchline and gave his players the confidence and skills to manage games themselves.

Far more effective than bellowing from the sidelines (c.f. Steve Evans).

We need an animated manager to see us to the end of this season.....
It is like giving a little whip to the horse!

Back
Top Bottom