Robinson is a clown

Or stop OxBible posting. As moderator of the forum I take it you could do this. I also assume you know OxBible's identity.
I accept that in this instance this is not a post on the forum but on instagram which has been reposted on here.

Sorry but I don't know who he is, or even if he is on this forum. But even if I did know who he is, a post on Instagram is a bit out of my territory.

Robinson should calm down a bit on the touchline and stop harranging the 4th official.
But fair play to him to turn round the awful start.
One thing that I thought when Tiger brought KR in, was how well he has in the past bring on younger players.
He has already proved that at Oxford. He is bringing in the young players and Baptiste has been the surprise of the season so far (plus Whyte and Norman)
Let's hope KR stays and continues to bring the youngsters through.

His post match thoughts yesterday were much calmer than usual. I guess because the competition didn't mean much either way, but that's how I'd like to see him being more often. Pick your battles, if you're having a rant after every match, it loses its potency.

His post match thoughts yesterday were much calmer than usual. I guess because the competition didn't mean much either way, but that's how I'd like to see him being more often. Pick your battles, if you're having a rant after every match, it loses its potency.
Well he did have Tiger looking on, threatening to wield his axe............supposedly

Robinson should also STF up about how well our loanees are playing. Whats wrong with the guy?! Does he want them recalled. Same mentioning and even giving others the heads up on Wes, who then doesnt come. Absolutely zero PR skills

Im
Robinson should also STF up about how well our loanees are playing. Whats wrong with the guy?! Does he want them recalled. Same mentioning and even giving others the heads up on Wes, who then doesnt come. Absolutely zero PR skills
I'm sure the footballing world is tuned in to Rad Ox every night to catch what KR has to say on the footballing elite!! Get a grip man!

Im

I'm sure the footballing world is tuned in to Rad Ox every night to catch what KR has to say on the footballing elite!! Get a grip man!

Indeed, it is not as if they can watch highlights of the games or as Marcus Browne confirmed, the loaning club get regular reports from us about him. :rolleyes:

Higher league clubs will send scouts regularly to check up on the players. Clubs will be well aware if who is playing well and who isn't.
If KR is bringing players on,giving them game time and boosting them up, this will be what the Clubs will really be interested in.
I think that people sometimes over rate the importance of what KR says in the local media!

What KR says to press matters to other clubs about as much as what's said in the RadOx phone in.

I ask again, if it's rubbish, why did Tiger like it?
According to Ascot Yellow. I don't do instagram or twitter. Look at the trouble it gets you into.
I think you are taking this forum a little too serious, can you also define what you mean by trouble?
The person who put all the previous information out you would feel had an insider in the club feeding him info, there were only a few people with that knowledge and why they would "leak" the sensitive info is curious, not sure if that situation hasn't been sorted.

You wisely say you don't do intsa or twitter, but are happy to propagate and support the recent rumours and give the response the poster wants.

No players in the bar after the match - just Tiger's entourage of "hangers on". Something not right up there. All the talk afterwards was that we are apparently looking at a parcel of land near Bicester. KR will be here all season - you wait & see.

Back
Top Bottom