Robinson is not the man

Ok.ok. I am wrong. I also did that research on wikipedia when he signed. A good technical coach but NOT a manager, I have to agree with. He turned down Brentford managers role when @ Leeds, citing being loyal to Monk. Maybe he knows he isnt management material and there is no disgrace in that.

He didn’t turn down Brentford. The other way round but he spun it. Brentford offered him the job but then he started playing silly nuggets on terms so they went with dean smith. The feeling was pep was extremely impressive technically but they had worries over his man-to-man skills. Smith the other way round

I love this.
I wondered who @Borntobeyellow could have a go at next given that everyone he has previously slated has proven him to be wrong. Turns out it’s individual forum members, main bazzer:)

I love this.
I wondered who @Borntobeyellow could have a go at next given that everyone he has previously slated has proven him to be wrong. Turns out it’s individual forum members, main bazzer:)
Btby is claiming ledson and Rothwell have gone (already) on another thread....given @Borntobeyellow track record so far with his confident proclamations, im hoping rothwell is,in fact, staying with OUFC for a while longer ?:unsure:

Btby is claiming ledson and Rothwell have gone (already) on another thread....given @Borntobeyellow track record so far with his confident proclamations, im hoping rothwell is,in fact, staying with OUFC for a while longer ?:unsure:

He's really playing it safe with those predictions. So iTK it's unbelievable! Oh, how I wish I moved in such exalted circles.

I hear Wes Thomas is leaving. You heard it here first
It was announced the other day Gary

be31026f74dcd792d5d91255e743bce9.jpg

Let’s face facts. Clotet is a s**t manager. Wherever he’s managed he’s been extremely poor!

He did f**k all right here, and couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag.

More facts Your a troll, and a s**t one at that.

Your also a C**t, and the sooner your gone the better.

Karl Robinson is the man for the job.

Let’s face facts. Clotet is a s**t manager. Wherever he’s managed he’s been extremely poor!

He did f**k all right here, and couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag.

More facts Your a troll, and a s**t one at that.

Your also a C**t, and the sooner your gone the better.

Karl Robinson is the man for the job.
I agree that Pep isnt a manger but I strongly feel that DE cocked this up, NOT Pep. He is an excellent coach. FWIW Leeds loves rated him highly as a No2 with Monk. Leeds have gone backwards. I do also feel he was unlucky with injuries to Ribs, Nelson and Robbie Hall. But he has to be responsible for the players he did bring him, which all failed about from RICCI, who has been a success, and is now a cult hero. End of.

He didn’t turn down Brentford. The other way round but he spun it. Brentford offered him the job but then he started playing silly nuggets on terms so they went with dean smith. The feeling was pep was extremely impressive technically but they had worries over his man-to-man skills. Smith the other way round
I appreciate the intel.

Back
Top Bottom