Robinson is not the man

@Borntobeyellow

What do you think of the nickname 'Clothead' which some of our supporters bestowed on Pep?

For reference, I understand it is pronounced ' clot head' rather than 'cloth ead' or 'clothe ad'.

Mods, just a quick question...is it ok to keep implying a poster (bazzer in this case) has a mental issue which requires medication?

I think it is treading a very fine line when there are people on this forum who will have suffered themselves or had people very close to them suffer from mental health issues.

Thing is there’s nothing he can say. No more straws to clutch.
Robinson was the man. I’m amazed at what he achieved with a broken team. Time will tell if he’s able to keep what we’ve got and build a competitive team. He’s done enough for us to trust him.
Robinson has come out of meetings with Tiger happy about his budget. Tiger has said the budget is there so again I think we should trust what’s being said and see where it takes us.
Tiger is meeting with Kassam, the training ground, the women’s team, the u23 development squad, decisive management what’s BTBY going to moan about?
I 100% agree Sir. End of.

Mods, just a quick question...is it ok to keep implying a poster (bazzer in this case) has a mental issue which requires medication?

I think it is treading a very fine line when there are people on this forum who will have suffered themselves or had people very close to them suffer from mental health issues.

It’s ok mate I’m normally pretty normal well as normal as one is expected to normal that is, so if being normal is the normal state that f play them maybe normal is not the normal for @Borntobeyellow to prove that he is indeed normal himself which is the normal thing to do....now that is mental.

If I were to make a claim about the club's financial position, I would have a swarm of people - yourself included - demanding evidence to back up such a claim.

So, in the interests of balance, can you provide evidence which shows that the club is debt free?
?

He here is everyone's favourite Shrewsbury town worker. Can I ask you where I the forum rules it is allowed to send constant personal abuse to a poster.

He here is everyone's favourite Shrewsbury town worker. Can I ask you where I the forum rules it is allowed to send constant personal abuse to a
He here is everyone's favourite Shrewsbury town worker. Can I ask you where I the forum rules it is allowed to send constant personal abuse to a poster.

Because you deserve it you troll just surprised that Mack and co are allowing you to be such an idiot on here

Haven't posted much on the forum at all but had to say hello to @Borntobeyellow

Welcome Mac. There are a few rules when it comes to interacting with the forum's pet troll. Firstly he likes it when you feed him so try to do so often. The cute little scamp also loves lots of attention so make sure you pet him regularly, you will find it rewarding when you do as he will chirp loudly, usually about his vast football network of contacts, it's adorable! We are not exactly sure where he came from, he turned up at the door one day bleating sorrowfully about someone called Pep the poor thing, he was clearly very attached to him. We think he might have originally been the pet at Global Hyper International Mega Turbo Inc Agency so we have named him Julian but I suspect their staff are too busy trawling the Welsh lower leagues for talent to keep animals.

All in all having a troll is a magical experience but let me give you a couple of warnings before you go on. Owning a troll is a little like owning a Gremlin. Don't feed it questions after midnight (or ever in fact), he doesn't like them and will shuffle off to the back of the cage and not play with you and whatever you do don't mention the wrong Robinson ! Someone pointed out what a good job Karl had done keeping us up and he broke out of the cage and vanished for weeks. Turns out it's Tommy Robinson of the EDL he respects.

Hope that clears things up for you and give Ju Ju a tickle from me

Last edited:

What personal abuse @Borntobeyellow ?
All I see is somebody who questions many things, yet never answers questions in return as is your right. However some folk will interpret that as "knowing nothing". We can all post spurious stuff like "Wait & see......."..... without backing up said question others will push the envelope a bit
A forum is for debate you see, so if you can`t stand the heat ............then the kettle is probably boiling.
:)

Back
Top Bottom