Robinson is not the man

Convinced to join Oxford despite having doubts after Appleton left. Pe did that. James had plenty of offers from championship clubs as well as big league 1 clubs in the North but was sold Oxford by Pep.

Anyway I heard about you and the supposed work you did to upset Oxford whilst working for another club. Professional and personal. Should really learn to separate them. In saying know more on the subject. You know what I'm talking about.
When you pissing off?Clotet did a while ago you should follow suit and not bother posting again. Knobhead.

Also Henry has been a different player since PEP Knobet left. He was awful under PEP and we were being carried through games by Payne and Eastwood.

Last edited:
i can leave or you can. I've till tomorrow according to you? That's after you had a weeks grace. Bet you haven't got the bottle. I've done nothing wrong. I've not abused other people. I'm merely on here expressing a different opinion to others. I may be right or I may be wrong. Time will tell.

One thing I will tell you is that Oxford fans are in for a shock in the summer when the money doesn't appear. Why do you think the WOW manager never came.

The blame will be on failing to shift players on but in reality it's because the owner is allegedly skint.

i can leave or you can. I've till tomorrow according to you? That's after you had a weeks grace. Bet you haven't got the bottle. I've done nothing wrong. I've not abused other people. I'm merely on here expressing a different opinion to others. I may be right or I may be wrong. Time will tell.

One thing I will tell you is that Oxford fans are in for a shock in the summer when the money doesn't appear. Why do you think the WOW manager never came.

The blame will be on failing to shift players on but in reality it's because the owner is allegedly skint.
You can leave then. Clearly not a fan of oxford just chatting crap and have nothing better to do.

Why don't you run along and run your agency for mediocre managers and national league players.

Don't need your opinion on here.

Reckon you're waiting to find out what a riffling constituteso_O

Convinced to join Oxford despite having doubts after Appleton left. Pe did that. James had plenty of offers from championship clubs as well as big league 1 clubs in the North but was sold Oxford by Pep.

Anyway I heard about you and the supposed work you did to upset Oxford whilst working for another club. Professional and personal. Should really learn to separate them. In saying know more on the subject. You know what I'm talking about.

Brilliant, the work I did to upset Oxford while at another club? What work was that then as I think you might have me confused with someone else Kidda.

Brilliant, the work I did to upset Oxford while at another club? What work was that then as I think you might have me confused with someone else Kidda.

Perhaps he (not unreasonably) assumed you were connected with Dennis Smith?

Perhaps he (not unreasonably) assumed you were connected with Dennis Smith?

Yeah true, I mean if you don’t support the club then you won’t understand the reference to the 1996 promotion.

Oooooooh. This is getting tasty. Game on.

Back
Top Bottom