Robinson is not the man

Some interesting comments and breakdowns of results. Worthy of the thread. Interesting. Not many people have mentioned Eales and his role in pep's departure and the transfers. It's well documented on here about the transfer budget Pep was suppose to have had. It was no where near what was promised and Eales was trying to sell the club right back in the summer. Players were sold despite assurances that they wouldn't be. Then the money promised in transfer fees wasn't kept to. Is it any wonder Pep had to resort to his contacts and players he knew and players he could get in which matched his budget.

How do you explain Eales saying no to the budget Appleton asked for at the end of the 2016/17 season but then giving Pep a bigger budget?

I know you want to make out that you’re in the know but so are some of us other posters.

Some interesting comments and breakdowns of results. Worthy of the thread. Interesting. Not many people have mentioned Eales and his role in pep's departure and the transfers. It's well documented on here about the transfer budget Pep was suppose to have had. It was no where near what was promised and Eales was trying to sell the club right back in the summer. Players were sold despite assurances that they wouldn't be. Then the money promised in transfer fees KOwasn't kept to. Is it any wonder Pep had to resort to his contacts and players he knew and players he could get in which matched his budget.
Has the record got stuck again!
Waffles on and on and on and on and on and on.

Some interesting comments and breakdowns of results. Worthy of the thread. Interesting. Not many people have mentioned Eales and his role in pep's departure and the transfers. It's well documented on here about the transfer budget Pep was suppose to have had. It was no where near what was promised and Eales was trying to sell the club right back in the summer. Players were sold despite assurances that they wouldn't be. Then the money promised in transfer fees wasn't kept to. Is it any wonder Pep had to resort to his contacts and players he knew and players he could get in which matched his budget.

I have absolutely no idea whether Pep had much money to spend or not but what I don’t understand is why you’re mixing the ability of Robinson with the history of Pep. They’re not linked!

I’m confused is this a Pep was the man thread? An anti Eales, Brown, Fans thread? Or a Robinson is not the man thread as the title suggests?

I don’t know about budgets and all the crap that goes on behind the scenes but you’re ignoring all the evidence that Pep was a terrible manager.

Robinson may not have had the start he wanted in terms of results but for me there is a clear change in performance. It’s a bit like when Mapp was having a bad start. You can see there’s something there.

I have absolutely no idea whether Pep had much money to spend or not but what I don’t understand is why you’re mixing the ability of Robinson with the history of Pep. They’re not linked!

I’m confused is this a Pep was the man thread? An anti Eales, Brown, Fans thread? Or a Robinson is not the man thread as the title suggests?

I don’t know about budgets and all the crap that goes on behind the scenes but you’re ignoring all the evidence that Pep was a terrible manager.

Robinson may not have had the start he wanted in terms of results but for me there is a clear change in performance. It’s a bit like when Mapp was having a bad start. You can see there’s something there.
This is a homework essay assignment gone wrong, could do better 3/10.

Did the peps budget increase from maps ?

Hey who would have thought the chairman of a football club could have the final say on appointments/funding/transfer fees or sales?l another thread sinks into ancient history..if whoever is wrong they will be shown the door..end of.

That depends on who or what you believe.
Hello BTBY. It’s been quite amusing asking you questions that you keep dodging. Two things are now very clear: a)barring disaster OUFC are staying up, b) most of the players Pep signed were dreadful. I don’t know who you are, and nor do I really care. I suspect that, at best, you are a third rate football agent. I hope, for your sake, that English is not your first language? If it is, then I feel sorry for you, as you are a bit dim as well as irritating. Anyway, it’s been fun, but I am not going to bother replying to your posts any more. If this forum were a pub, you’d have been thrown out by now. Be a good chap and leave the forum. Thank you!

What was he saying about team selection against Wigan? Looks like KR made the right choices now doesn't it, we won't hear from him until he has worked a way to turn our win today into a negative.... Could be a while ?

Back
Top Bottom