Robinson is not the man

When tiger cant make matches in person maybe he could have a huge (yellow and blue) bowtie occupying his seat ....with a live skype link beaming the match to where ever he happens to be?:unsure:

What, can't Tiger afford iFollow? [emoji6]

Well u know malc, if he can’t afford to pay the tax bill on time, or the players wages. And has to go for the cheap option on manager, and doesn’t have the funds to run the club with our losses. He’s hardly going to stump up the money for Ifollow is he

Well u know malc, if he can’t afford to pay the tax bill on time, or the players wages. And has to go for the cheap option on manager, and doesn’t have the funds to run the club with our losses. He’s hardly going to stump up the money for Ifollow is he

Have you become mates now Borntobeyellow? Shame on you ????

Sorry for the supposed silence, had a rather busy weekend taking in a a game or two and a couple of dinner dates with people in the industry. From what I've been told from by my contacts it was a good win against a poor Southend team who still managed to cause a few problems. Still a much needed win even more so with other teams winning around the bottom. Still going to be very tight I'd imagine.

Heard some noises that Robinson's interview has caused a stir after he's virtually admitting defeat v Wigan by saying he will play a weakened team. Nothing like getting excuses in early eh. On we go.

Contacts ?, you are an unpaid teaboy who works for some dodgy agency doing no more than the modern equivalent of manning the phones, one day you will grow up and realise that you are going no where and get a proper job.

Sorry for the supposed silence, had a rather busy weekend taking in a a game or two and a couple of dinner dates with people in the industry. From what I've been told from by my contacts it was a good win against a poor Southend team who still managed to cause a few problems. Still a much needed win even more so with other teams winning around the bottom. Still going to be very tight I'd imagine.

Heard some noises that Robinson's interview has caused a stir after he's virtually admitting defeat v Wigan by saying he will play a weakened team. Nothing like getting excuses in early eh. On we go.

So you watched a couple of games on tv then had a take away while watching goal rush. Well done you.

Heard noises? You mean you looked on Twitter? ?

That is the most embarrassing post I’ve ever read! FFS pal at least try to be convincing when you write this tripe.

So, are these "noises" in the open as is supposedly other information that you have steadfastly ignored requests to point us all to.

There is, of course, a chance that you are not a troll that has managed to evolve from the A420 gene puddle. In which case if you are ITK via a someone currently at the club they must delighted that you are divulging what you have probably been told in confidence. If you source is a someone formally connected with the club then I suspect that sour grapes are evident.

Whichever it is, it's time to put up or shut up.

Last paragraph could be he is doing what you do and bullshitting.

Only mentioned what I was doing as there was doubts i would post. By the way. Anyone know why Faz has it in for Carroll?

Interesting that Paul Cook seems to be saying something similar as to the fact that he will rest some of his players (as in some of the players who have played at high intensity in the past three games have knocks and there is a risk to some of them overdoing it. So he will prioritise the Donny game).

Oh dear, “ heard some noises? “ well before long the men in white coats will be along to cart you away to your local hospital the Great Western

Only mentioned what I was doing as there was doubts i would post. By the way. Anyone know why Faz has it in for Carroll?

Carroll was on the bench, so I think that would indicate any issue is in your mind perhaps?

If there's a chance of getting Todd Kane in next season permanently then I think we should, and playing him in the remaining games will surely increase that chance.

Don't be so long next time I've missed you!

Sorry for the supposed silence - not supposed, by your own admission you were busy and didn't post

When tiger cant make matches in person maybe he could have a huge (yellow and blue) bowtie occupying his seat ....with a live skype link beaming the match to where ever he happens to be?:unsure:

I am sure KR and the team are getting plenty of rapturous support from the supporters.

Sarge maybe all supporters could wear one to show their support for the whole of OUFC

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom