Robinson is not the man

Borntobeyellow

Can't see Robinson being any good for Oxford. Look at Charlton since he left. There fans couldn't wait for him to leave. He will play the fans and the press people as he's very good at that. Oxford are going down and the fans are to blame. They shouldn't have forced Darryl Eales to sack Pep when he had the club going very well when they were 10th in the league.

Faz has not helped and is part of the problem. Off field stuff is not good. Wayne brown is also not to be trusted as he went behind pep back to Eales to get him sacked. Big snake and one the players have seen through. Andy Whing is a big loss as he had loads of respect. Allen and Faz will be gone at the end of the season. Part of the old furniture which is killing the club

That Allen and faz have to move on as they are part of the problem I agree, part of two failed regimes, but slippery wouldn’t have listened to fans to sack closet, and your Wayne Brown comments are just bizarre.

Can't see Robinson being any good for Oxford. Look at Charlton since he left. There fans couldn't wait for him to leave. He will play the fans and the press people as he's very good at that. Oxford are going down and the fans are to blame. They shouldn't have forced Darryl Eales to sack Pep when he had the club going very well when they were 10th in the league.

Faz has not helped and is part of the problem. Off field stuff is not good. Wayne brown is also not to be trusted as he went behind pep back to Eales to get him sacked. Big snake and one the players have seen through. Andy Whing is a big loss as he had loads of respect. Allen and Faz will be gone at the end of the season. Part of the old furniture which is killing the club

get a grip man

Becsusebhenis deflecting it away from him by being everyone's friend in the press and being all new and saying the right things. Typical new manager who went to press school. It's not his fault he was getting the sack at Charlton so this was perfect to him. More local to home and keeps him in the limelight due to tiger and and the sky games. Novelty. Wayne brown was one of the main ones behind the scenes to go to Eales moaning about pep. Look at his Twitter for examples. He is a snake and not even a good keeper coach. Shearer was embarked for the role hat ls why Brown wanted pep out

I must admit I do get the feeling that Wayne Brown is a bit of an a**e licker. Not sure why he keeps thinking he should be in the technical area! yes he’s a coach, but a goal keeping coach not the out field players.

Also, I know it’s early days and Robinson took on a bag of shite, but I actually feel we’ve got worse since Robinson arrived so has made me feel a little uncertain about him. Like others have said, he talks the talk, but can he walk the walk? I bloody hope so.

I must admit I do get the feeling that Wayne Brown is a bit of an a**e licker. Not sure why he keeps thinking he should be in the technical area! yes he’s a coach, but a goal keeping coach not the out field players.

Also, I know it’s early days and Robinson took on a bag of shite, but I actually feel we’ve got worse since Robinson arrived so has made me feel a little uncertain about him. Like others have said, he talks the talk, but can he walk the walk? I bloody hope so.
Brown on Friday spent time between the dug out and the glass bit where the players and the club staff watch the games. If he's wanted or respected whys that? He's the players mate hence why he'll do anything to keep them onside. He was the one who went to Eales and was also the club leak when it came to stories getting out.

The club is so much trouble. Tiger got sold one along the lines that merry did to Lenagan.

Brown on Friday spent time between the dug out and the glass bit where the players and the club staff watch the games. If he's wanted or respected whys that? He's the players mate hence why he'll do anything to keep them onside. He was the one who went to Eales and was also the club leak when it came to stories getting out.

The club is so much trouble. Tiger got sold one along the lines that merry did to Lenagan.

and breath...

Pep was f*****g great when we lost to wigan 7-0 at home,oh and when we lost to two league 2 teams in the cups and all those other games where we couldn't even get out of our own half.All those great players he signed.Losing home and away to Bury.

Who else actually believes the fans forced Mr Eales to sack Pep? I thought it was Pep's complete cluelessness in identifying suitable players to sign, and lack of tactical nous that got him the boot. And I'm not sure how the fans are being 'played' by Mr Robinson, which will result in our relegation. But then I'm not an expert.

I do. It was me. It all took place in in the car park. I happened to cross paths with Mr Eales, he looked at me curiously and smiled. At first I thought it was my tracksuit bottoms and formal shoes combo - I hear that's all the rage these days - but then realised he had noticed a bag of prawn cocktail crisps in my pocket. I immediately knew I had the upper hand! We bartered a little and came to terms - Pep was to be sacked! So there you have it and the moral of the story is: my god there's some nonsensical drivel posted on this site!

Keep crack on jokes and avoiding the seriousness of the situation Oxford are in. Wasn't it the same as last time the club went down?

Everyone is quick to jump on 7-0 but no one mentions the 4-0 away to plymouth or the fact the club were 10th in the league. Between fas and Robinson they have took 8 points from 30 and lost to Chelsea kids in a comp which Oxford take seriously. You all saying pep would have done worse. Yea dream on

And for al those moaning about pep getting in players from overseas. His budget wasn't as promised. Eales is on record as saying that other clubs had copied Oxford and the price had gone up for the young players. So that's why pep had to spend on what he knew

Becsusebhenis deflecting it away from him by being everyone's friend in the press and being all new and saying the right things. Typical new manager who went to press school. It's not his fault he was getting the sack at Charlton so this was perfect to him. More local to home and keeps him in the limelight due to tiger and and the sky games. Novelty. Wayne brown was one of the main ones behind the scenes to go to Eales moaning about pep. Look at his Twitter for examples. He is a snake and not even a good keeper coach. Shearer was embarked for the role hat ls why Brown wanted pep out
How do you know all this stuff? What is your agenda? Or is it just random waffle?

I have no knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes, but from the performances against three sides far higher up the league, I don’t think it’s all gloom and doom.
I think (and hope) there are enough worse sides below us to mean we will stay up.
He seems to have the players support and he’s got my support at the moment.

I have no knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes, but from the performances against three sides far higher up the league, I don’t think it’s all gloom and doom.
I think (and hope) there are enough worse sides below us to mean we will stay up.
He seems to have the players support and he’s got my support at the moment.

I have to agree, after Oldham and Fleetwood we'll have a better idea as to whats required for league 1 safety, some people are having a complete meltdown with a few games to go.

"Becsusebhenis" is a cool new word! What does it mean? It's going to catch on and Trump will be using it very soon!

And for al those moaning about pep getting in players from overseas. His budget wasn't as promised. Eales is on record as saying that other clubs had copied Oxford and the price had gone up for the young players. So that's why pep had to spend on what he knew

Pep went off chasing a full-back somewhere in Scandinavia, didn't he? A bid was made and accepted, but the player refused to come. The money was there... Perhaps it was a fiasco and perhaps Pep didn't have a list of targets... Perhaps that's why DE acted when he did to give Faz & co. the opportunity to get more players in? Midway through the transfer window, they needed to act quickly - choices were limited! Three guys came in and although only one is now in the starting lineup this week, would we be better off without them? Faz also identified the need for an extra striker.

Perhaps if Faz had had a little longer, more could have been done?

Keep crack on jokes and avoiding the seriousness of the situation Oxford are in. Wasn't it the same as last time the club went down?

Everyone is quick to jump on 7-0 but no one mentions the 4-0 away to plymouth or the fact the club were 10th in the league. Between fas and Robinson they have took 8 points from 30 and lost to Chelsea kids in a comp which Oxford take seriously. You all saying pep would have done worse. Yea dream on

Deluded.

Back
Top Bottom