Robinson is not the man

It is a numbers game and Robinson and his don't stack up. Pep would easily have battered the record of Faz and Robinson. Strange how fans weren't happy with pep and sitting comfortably in 10th yet are seemingly delighted with heading closer and closer to the league 1 trapdoor. Strange world.

As it’s a numbers game, why don’t you count up the number of times Pep has been sack or relegated a team. Could take you awhile. :)

Any actual proof of that in the way of a direct quote?[/QUOTE]
Maybe Simon Eastwood last week after Oldham, saying that things under Robinson are better then they were under pep?
You might aswell go and support Birmingham if you love that fraud so much and stop being a freak.

It is a numbers game and Robinson and his don't stack up. Pep would easily have battered the record of Faz and Robinson. Strange how fans weren't happy with pep and sitting comfortably in 10th yet are seemingly delighted with heading closer and closer to the league 1 trapdoor. Strange world.

Performances and results had been declining under Pep so whilst we were 10th or thereabouts we would have likely dropped to around 13th/14th with a continuation of results.

Under Faz and now Robinson our results have been worse but still likely to finish around 17th.

So Pep with may have gained us 3 or 4 places but with a poor team and players wanting out. Robinson has found some passion, desire and is showing leadership that Pep simply doesn't have.

So, am I happier with Robinson even if the next few weeks will be tense? Most definitely.

Decent result tonight unfortinately. Wigan the best team in this league by miles.

Wish Robinson had come in sooner to sort the shower of s**t assembled by Pep and top four budget Eales.

I fear were still down. I pray im wrong.

Decent result tonight unfortinately. Wigan the best team in this league by miles.

Wish Robinson had come in sooner to sort the shower of s**t assembled by Pep and top four budget Eales.

It takes some impressive results for us to go down now i reckon. Rochdale have 4 games left 2 of which are against play off chasing sides. The other Bradford and then us. They will miss top scorer Henderson until final game of season.

Walsall have Scunthorpe Fleetwood Bradford and Northampton.

I reckon 51 sees us safe especially because our Goal Difference didn't get battered today.

Then again stranger things have happend and you could be right.

Any actual proof of that in the way of a direct quote?
Maybe Simon Eastwood last week after Oldham, saying that things under Robinson are better then they were under pep?
You might aswell go and support Birmingham if you love that fraud so much and stop being a freak.[/QUOTE]
Heard that and already asked Btby thought on this and got silence again.

You really do want us to go down don't you?

As previously mentioned, it'll take some impressive results elsewhere for us to go down. But of course you think everyone else is brilliant and we are total crap.

Any actual proof of that in the way of a direct quote?[/QUOTE]
From the outset Pep had a decent budget and a free hand to get "his" players in, there was a shorter time than normal because of the timing of MA departure, Pep signed in was it 10 players? Pep moaned about the players that then left this was through a combination of things, Johnson was a pre arranged transfer, but both Dunks and Lunny went for the wages and higher league, now was that because Pep couldn't convince them to stay as he could of put some of the budget he wasted on those 10 players towards keeping them? Pep wanted to stamp "his" brand on the team and showcase his talent as a manager it was another chance after previous failures.
There did become divides in the squad and as time went on players become disillusioned with tactics and team selection, it almost become an us and them mentality at times, we lost Payne because of his treatment and what he could see happening. The back room staff were also feeling the strain and the togetherness of the previous manager had gone, Pep wanted his own back room staff in but by now the alarm bells were ringing whether he could turn the teams fortunes around, get the player wanting to play for the club instead of looking to get out and get the fans back on side after the frustrations of what we all could see, the rot had set in and DE should of acted quicker to address the situation.
I liked Pep when I met him a plausible personality, I'm told it was different behind the scenes and a bit of a control issue, good luck to Pep in his future projects and hopefully we can stay in this league this season, time will tell if KR is the man to move us forward if he gets the support he needs.

If we go down, God forbid, it wont make a jot of difference to most of those who post on this Forum. Everyone is in it for the long haul, no matter what division we are in. Should the worst happen I feel season ticket sales may be higher than last season, simply because there is a groundswell of support for Robinson. Nothing happened last close season, flat as a pancake. Exciting times ahead. I feel......... just hold onto Nelson!!

We certainly were not sitting comfortably. Or, at least, the Moonshiners were (oddly, the people who vilify you the most now), but those of us who escaped early lobotomies were not. Over a period of five months, performance levels had dropped precipitously, and the League position and points per game were getting were getting worse and worse as the weeks went by and the players became more and more confused by his gobbledegook and his staff grew more and more angry at his arrogance.
He inflicted the worst result in Oxford's entire 120 year history on the club. Sitting comfortably!!! Really? And the final straw was losing twice to a Bury team so bad that it had not even scored a goal in its previous seven games or something.
Whilst leading this proud club to these humiliations, your client then attempted a childish gesture of revenge against supporters who had, in fact, been unbelievably (delusionally, in fact) patient with his incompetence. For that gesture alone - bad enough from an immature player in the heat of the moment, but inexcusable from a manager - he deserved to lose his job. Coming so soon after the 7-0 Wigan drubbing, he should have been feeling sufficient shame to keep his head down for some time until he had atoned. But no. He crowned incompetence with lack of judgement, and was bulleted.
His squad building was so bad that even a competent manager like Robinson is struggling to extract points, despite improved effort and fitness levels.
Unlike some, I am not going to tell you to leave here. Your continued presence reminds us of the sheer delusions, grandstanding and self-congratulatory bullshit that was the mark of the mercifully brief Pep/ Eales era. Truly, those two thirsty muppets deserved each other. Both so fond of telling everyone how wonderful they are whilst being painfully short of any substance.

If we go down, God forbid, it wont make a jot of difference to most of those who post on this Forum. Everyone is in it for the long haul, no matter what division we are in. Should the worst happen I feel season ticket sales may be higher than last season, simply because there is a groundswell of support for Robinson. Nothing happened last close season, flat as a pancake. Exciting times ahead. I feel......... just hold onto Nelson!!

And Robbie

We certainly were not sitting comfortably. Or, at least, the Moonshiners were (oddly, the people who vilify you the most now), but those of us who escaped early lobotomies were not. Over a period of five months, performance levels had dropped precipitously, and the League position and points per game were getting were getting worse and worse as the weeks went by and the players became more and more confused by his gobbledegook and his staff grew more and more angry at his arrogance.
He inflicted the worst result in Oxford's entire 120 year history on the club. Sitting comfortably!!! Really? And the final straw was losing twice to a Bury team so bad that it had not even scored a goal in its previous seven games or something.
Whilst leading this proud club to these humiliations, your client then attempted a childish gesture of revenge against supporters who had, in fact, been unbelievably (delusionally, in fact) patient with his incompetence. For that gesture alone - bad enough from an immature player in the heat of the moment, but inexcusable from a manager - he deserved to lose his job. Coming so soon after the 7-0 Wigan drubbing, he should have been feeling sufficient shame to keep his head down for some time until he had atoned. But no. He crowned incompetence with lack of judgement, and was bulleted.
His squad building was so bad that even a competent manager like Robinson is struggling to extract points, despite improved effort and fitness levels.
Unlike some, I am not going to tell you to leave here. Your continued presence reminds us of the sheer delusions, grandstanding and self-congratulatory bullshit that was the mark of the mercifully brief Pep/ Eales era. Truly, those two thirsty muppets deserved each other. Both so fond of telling everyone how wonderful they are whilst being painfully short of any substance.

They are heavily reliant on him so probably took the risk.
I thought that for frivilous appeals the ban could be extended?

I think Rochdale/ Oldham could be in the s**t after last nights incident

I think Rochdale/ Oldham could be in the s**t after last nights incident

They definitely are 13 off Rochdale 45 goals have come from Henderson that means he scores pretty much one
Definitely especially Rochdale. Just under a 3rd of there goals have come from Henderson. He is responsible for scoring every 3.5 goals for them.

Rochdale face a bradford side who just convincingly beat a strong Pompey. Hopefully they can do the same on Saturday.

Think Oldham will be fine but Walsall won't in my opinon. They face 2 teams in play offs and then Northampton in a dog fight at the bottom and then mid table bradford.

Let's just hope we don't have to go too Blackburn and earn a point.

Back
Top Bottom