Robinson is not the man

Sorry for the supposed silence, had a rather busy weekend taking in a a game or two and a couple of dinner dates with people in the industry. From what I've been told from by my contacts it was a good win against a poor Southend team who still managed to cause a few problems. Still a much needed win even more so with other teams winning around the bottom. Still going to be very tight I'd imagine.

Heard some noises that Robinson's interview has caused a stir after he's virtually admitting defeat v Wigan by saying he will play a weakened team. Nothing like getting excuses in early eh. On we go.
Interesting that Paul Cook seems to be saying something similar as to the fact that he will rest some of his players (as in some of the players who have played at high intensity in the past three games have knocks and there is a risk to some of them overdoing it. So he will prioritise the Donny game).

bazzer9461

Sorry for the supposed silence, had a rather busy weekend taking in a a game or two and a couple of dinner dates with people in the industry. From what I've been told from by my contacts it was a good win against a poor Southend team who still managed to cause a few problems. Still a much needed win even more so with other teams winning around the bottom. Still going to be very tight I'd imagine.

Heard some noises that Robinson's interview has caused a stir after he's virtually admitting defeat v Wigan by saying he will play a weakened team. Nothing like getting excuses in early eh. On we go.
Oh dear, “ heard some noises? “ well before long the men in white coats will be along to cart you away to your local hospital the Great Western

Only mentioned what I was doing as there was doubts i would post. By the way. Anyone know why Faz has it in for Carroll?
Carroll was on the bench, so I think that would indicate any issue is in your mind perhaps?

If there's a chance of getting Todd Kane in next season permanently then I think we should, and playing him in the remaining games will surely increase that chance.

Don't be so long next time I've missed you!

Sorry for the supposed silence - not supposed, by your own admission you were busy and didn't post

When tiger cant make matches in person maybe he could have a huge (yellow and blue) bowtie occupying his seat ....with a live skype link beaming the match to where ever he happens to be?:unsure:

I am sure KR and the team are getting plenty of rapturous support from the supporters.

Sarge maybe all supporters could wear one to show their support for the whole of OUFC

download.jpeg

Do you see dead people as well as hear voices😂😱

Only mentioned what I was doing as there was doubts i would post. By the way. Anyone know why Faz has it in for Carroll?
Actually, being semi-serious here - what ARE your views on Faz, particularly while Pep was still here? Would you say he was hindering what Pep wanted to do? Did he have too much influence within the setup? Were there certain players that he would ostracise/be instrumental in sidelining (eg. the youngsters)? Do you think there is a risk that, if he stays at the club, similar issues may come up next season as well?

It would be good to get your input on this, as someone who appears to be ITK and/or has an opinion on this aspect, as clashes of philosophy among the staff could have a severe impact on the future of the club...

You are correct. Robinson will field a weakened team against Wigan. Mainly because Pep signed a bunch of average joes that he had no chance of motivating.

In view of our performances over the last three games where we drew against Oldham, lost to Fleetwood, but we would’ve won had it not been for some fantastic goalkeeping and a bit of luck / confidence in front of goal and finally a good win against Southend. Perhaps you should change the tread title to:
Robinson is the man (after all)

Had you seen any of these games you’d have to admit you might be wrong. The football is far better than under Pep. Personally I cannot believe how he’s turned things around. The players body language is clearly better and their confidence is growing with every game.

I wonder if Robinson’s weakened team will concede 7 like Peps.

I was a bit confused by Robinson’s comments re Ricardinho on Saturday, in that he said that it was Faz that told him to play him. Well if that is the case, then why did Faz drop him and then play him out of position for a number of games which Robinson continued for a few games afterwards, but after a number of tweets etc, whereby, fans were saying to put Ricardinho in at left back that he suddenly (Fleetwood game) put him in his rightful position? If Robinson in those first few games in charge basically let Faz/coaching select the team, why didn’t Faz put him in at left back if he believed that to be the correct decision? Personally, I believe the social media comments had an impact on Robinson making that change, but what’s more worrying during that period is, why did Faz not play him in his rightful/best position, especially as he’d seen him all season. Yes, Ricardinho went through a lean period after picking up and injury, but it was clear to me that a slightly unfit Richardinho was better than a fit Brown-Smith! Strange.

Last edited:
I was a bit confused by Robinson’s comments re Ricardinho on Saturday, in that he said that it was Faz that told him to play him. Well if that is the case, then why did Faz drop him and then play him out of position for a number of games which Robinson continued for a few games afterwards, but after a number of tweets etc, whereby, fans were saying to put Ricardinho in at left back that he suddenly (Fleetwood game) put him in his rightful position? If Robinson in those first few games in charge basically let Faz/coaching select the team, why didn’t Faz put him in at left back if he believed that to be the correct decision? Personally, I believe the social media comments had an impact on Robinson making that change, but what’s more worrying duringbthst period is, why did Faz not play him in his rightful/best position, especially as he’d seen him all season. Yes, Ricardinho went through a lean period after picking up and injury, but it was clear to me that a slightly unfit Richardinho was better than a fit Brown-Smith! Strange.
Probably because there was an agreement with Man City ASB had to start so many games for us which is normal for loan deals.

The biggest "I'm an a**e "post ive ever seen.Deluded prick.