Robinson is a clown

It would have been interesting to hear the conversation that was going on in that little get together.

KR: Awww c’mon guys leave me alone. I’ve had bad injuries to deal with and not enough players. And the referees have been absolute s**t..
.....oh, &can any of you lend me a striker who needs game time to get back to fitness?:unsure:

I’ve been critical of Robinson but actually now feel quite sorry for him. He’s not stupid and must have real concerns about the way Tiger is running the club. If I were him, I’d be working on an exit strategy.

I think the league table shows he is...

C'mon, lets be fair - Once players cross the white line, a lot of the onus is on them to perform and some players have fallen well short of the mark. For example, Rob Dickie in recent weeks! He is a disaster waiting to happen most matches I have seen him play and his showing at home to Bristol Rovers was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. How can KR take responsibility for individual mistakes? Yes, tactically inept at times and his signings have been questionable but the players need to man up and understand that they have been, at times, quite frankly - s**t!

@RyanioBirdio will be on here in a minute telling us that not one of those players were on his whiteboard in September and that this was just a lucky win from a clueless manager!!
You’re obsessed. I love you too.

Very happy with the win and a gutsy performance today. I love nothing more than seeing my team win, especially when they play with determination. Thought the crowd were noticeably behind the team as well.

Hope you enjoyed it too!

You’re obsessed. I love you too.

Very happy with the win and a gutsy performance today. I love nothing more than seeing my team win, especially when they play with determination. Thought the crowd were noticeably behind the team as well.

Hope you enjoyed it too!
Say what you will about Robinson, the players seem to like him and are still playing for him

I disagree. This team under Appleton would be significantly better. They aren't playing for Robinson they are playing in spite of him..there is a reason he is unpopular at all his previous clubs

Not all the players will like Robinson. He has brought players in with big egos and he himself has a big ego so of course there will be clashes. I wouldn't say he has lost the dressing room though.
Some players may not like his style of management but that's life. Robinson is the manager so what he says goes and if players don't like it then they can always try and find another club. Robinson will live or die by his way.

• React
Reactions: Oxe
Back
Top Bottom