Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KR would certainly have got a total beasting if the fans had been there today.
What did he say at half-time? We took our foot off the gas from the start of the second half. The substitutions were bizarre, with players like Forde, Hall and Mousinho on the bench.
Did KR get complacent after a first half that we bossed? Maybe complacency is his problem, coming from a knowledge that his job is safe no matter what.

He's not going to be sacked anytime soon but, come January and the transfer market opens, he'd better have options ready to come in and others to go.
That will be his last opportunity of this season to have any meaningful contribution to his squad.
After that, he will survive by results. But, we can already forget any promotion challenge.

He's not going to be sacked anytime soon but, come January and the transfer market opens, he'd better have options ready to come in and others to go.
That will be his last opportunity of this season to have any meaningful contribution to his squad.
After that, he will survive by results. But, we can already forget any promotion challenge.
I think we will be signing the best player (a winger, obviously) in League 1... until we don't.

I remember calling for KR's dismissal at the start of season 2018-19 when we'd won 5 points out of the first 33. That would have been a mistake as it turned out, so I'll hold a view on getting rid off him for now, but our expectations are, quite reasonably, higher than what he's actually achieving for us at the moment.

KR seems to lack bottle for big games, play off final for instance & is resorting to throwing players under the bus, if he hadn’t already started to lose the changing room, he soon will!

• React
Reactions: UTM
Its not gonna happen in a million years with his deal but yes, based on all aspects of his performance since the Portsmouth game, he should be out on his a**e. Tactics, recruitment, player positions, coaching, motivation all utterly lacking.

Hes assembled a rag tag group of players who couldnt give a toss, fails to coach on our weaknesses, and has the tactical ability of a sausage.

His comments in his interview today means he should be out the door, but we all know Tiger doesn't have the balls nor the money to get rid.

Anyone who missed his interview, I was astounded when I heard this from his mouth.

“I don’t understand why we played 20 or 30 yards deeper.

“When they go with the big guy up front the only way you can defend that is by keeping your line high”

Wait a minute what does the manager do again?

His comments in his interview today means he should be out the door, but we all know Tiger doesn't have the balls nor the money to get rid.

Anyone who missed his interview, I was astounded when I heard this from his mouth.

“I don’t understand why we played 20 or 30 yards deeper.

“When they go with the big guy up front the only way you can defend that is by keeping your line high”

Wait a minute what does the manager do again?
The substitutions alone was evidence he wanted the team to attack rather than sit back, the players panicked and sat back rather than follow out instructions.

sometimes players have to take responsibility for the performance and today was that day. The subs played horrendously. To the point where I think Shodipo needs to be sent back, Agyie either needs to buck his ideas or go out on loan, Sykes needs to realise he isn’t as good as he thinks he is right now and go back to basics, Eastwood needs to get dropped for Stevens. That mistake from him was horrendous.

Blame Robinson for a lot of things but I personally don’t think he can be blamed for that last 20/25 minutes. Other than maybe not putting Forde or Mous on.

The substitutions alone was evidence he wanted the team to attack rather than sit back, the players panicked and sat back rather than follow out instructions.

sometimes players have to take responsibility for the performance and today was that day. The subs played horrendously. To the point where I think Shodipo needs to be sent back, Agyie either needs to buck his ideas or go out on loan, Sykes needs to realise he isn’t as good as he thinks he is right now and go back to basics, Eastwood needs to get dropped for Stevens. That mistake from him was horrendous.

Blame Robinson for a lot of things but I personally don’t think he can be blamed for that last 20/25 minutes. Other than maybe not putting Forde or Mous on.

I think your last sentence speaks volumes. It was the subs he put on that cost us the game, partly, and what he seemed to tell them to do. Also, his half time talk clearly contributed to it, as they came out a different team.
We've spent the whole season around the relegation zone, and apart from some improvement where he is actually starting to play players in their correct position, today was yet another 1 step forward, 3 backwards. With the budget he has, at some clubs he would be gone, especially after his pathetic rant, blaming individual players, anything apart from himself. Tiger doesn't have the guts to do the right thing for the sake of our club.

We were never outclassed!! The players seem to lose any bottle and had no grit and determination. I think the history of this game was too much for most of them, knowing reputations would live or die on the result.

• React
Reactions: UTM
The thing I worry about is giving KR the January transfer window, especially after the dismal effort he made of the summer transfer window, that means that IF (and its a very big if) he was to be let go post Jan, we’d be asking someone to work miracles with a disjointed team in order to keep us up

The thing I worry about is giving KR the January transfer window, especially after the dismal effort he made of the summer transfer window, that means that IF (and its a very big if) he was to be let go post Jan, we’d be asking someone to work miracles with a disjointed team in order to keep us up
who should he have got who was willing to come here and instead of whom?

He's not going to he sacked. Club can't afford it after giving him a 4 year deal, as the fans demanded. Only way he leaves is he gets a better offer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom