Manager/Coach Robbo on the way ?

Karl not on the list!
Someone there needs to give their head a wobble...glad KR isn't on the latest manager merry go round.

Nobody is forced into parting with their money, folk just need to be responsible for their actions and this applies in all aspects of life.
Not forced in a coercive manner but some sadly have an impulsive behavioural disposition to gamble and literally can’t help themselves (in both senses of that phrase) - if you haven’t seen the recent Paul Merson documentary, I would suggest you give it a watch.

The world would be a better place without betting companies.

Not forced in a coercive manner but some sadly have an impulsive behavioural disposition to gamble and literally can’t help themselves (in both senses of that phrase) - if you haven’t seen the recent Paul Merson documentary, I would suggest you give it a watch.

The world would be a better place without betting companies.
If someone is compulsive then i'm afraid closing down betting companies will not solve the problem.

There are many things out there that can lead to addiction etc and potentially ruin someone's life and those closest to them so where do you draw the line.

In an ideal world we would all have been born talking the same language, having the same skin colour and without Weapons of any form.

If someone is compulsive then i'm afraid closing down betting companies will not solve the problem.

There are many things out there that can lead to addiction etc and potentially ruin someone's life and those closest to them so where do you draw the line.

In an ideal world we would all have been born talking the same language, having the same skin colour and without Weapons of any form.
In part I agree but I also hear a lot of more people these days (mainly yoof) talking about betting odds and then popping on their phone to place a bet - it's just so easy to do nowadays that I think the problem is going to get a lot worse.

Wall to wall betting advertising during sports matches of course isn't helpful.

In part I agree but I also hear a lot of more people these days (mainly yoof) talking about betting odds and then popping on their phone to place a bet - it's just so easy to do nowadays that I think the problem is going to get a lot worse.

Wall to wall betting advertising during sports matches of course isn't helpful.
It's definitely part of the problem. For anything addictive, availability and visibility are two huge things. Whether or not closing down gambling companies would work, I don't know, but stopping all advertising would help.

Rumour on Facebook. Robbo asked for permission to speak to QPR..

Back
Top Bottom