Rob Hall

We were one quality striker away from the playoffs that season. Even just having McAleny in August rather than January probably would’ve been enough for the extra few points. What a day out this was, though. I was right behind the Hall shot and to this day I still don’t know how it went in. It seemed to drop several feet in an instant. Pure pandemonium.

me n my youngest lad were too ...undercover' in the Town End ... not( obviously) celebrating that winning goal was one of the most difficult experiences Ive had. Ever

Please describe in detail the horror and heartbreak that was going on around you. I want to hear everything.
loads of yokel, gutteral ( incomprehensible) mutterings, the early hope the scummers held shattered into a million pieces with 2 quick fire goals from the mighty Us, a few carrot crunchers were leaving early after that screamer from Hall.... those few early leavers mutated into a torrent heading for the exits after Vigaroux's dismissal ..... while me younger lad whispering under his breath' dont say , or do, anything Dad, I mean it, just dont!' I didnt, albeit oh so very tempting :sneaky:;)

Back
Top Bottom