Rob Hall

Oh Christ no sell get rid he doesn’t stay fit but I do love him after his bullet against scum town

Very pleased with this. No doubting Rob’s quality and if he can maintain some level of fitness can definitely make some positive contributions, as well as giving the team some balance on the left , IF he’s played there, Karl.

Good luck to him, he's has a horrible run of injuries. Little risk for the club in that type of deal anyway - but I hope he regains fitness and confidence and has a good season.

Pleased to have him signed on. Will be like a new signing if he can stay fit.

Glad he’s signed another deal.

Odd comment though;

“From a business side of things I guess they’re just worried that if I broke down again, with the situation the club is in NOW I think it’s fair to say they don’t want to be wasting money.”

I wonder what he means by NOW?

Strange considering the money men we’re supposed to have!

I really hope his luck with injuries improves and he can recapture his form.

Odd comment though;

“From a business side of things I guess they’re just worried that if I broke down again, with the situation the club is in NOW I think it’s fair to say they don’t want to be wasting money.”

Yeah I thought that was an odd statement too, though it may be a case of him referring to the club not having had their moneys worth from his last contract and now wanting to make sure it does not happen again. Still odd wording though.
Either way - good news :)

Yeah I thought that was an odd statement too, though it may be a case of him referring to the club not having had their moneys worth from his last contract and now wanting to make sure it does not happen again. Still odd wording though.
Either way - good news :)
Hasn’t the financial budget been slightly reduced, hence trying to get value for money.

I think this is fantastic. Rob Hall is a great player. Good luck Rob, hope your injuries are now firmly behind you. Have a good season. COYY

Odd comment though;

I don't think it's sinister. I think the club have publicly said they're reducing the playing budget, and they've probably privately recognised from last season they spent a lot on wages for injured players and cover for injured players (Hall, Obika, Holmes, Carruthers and then Mitchell came in when Easty was out), which'll be something to avoid next season.

Odd comment though;

We have had how may winding up petitions? Plus, non playing staff were paid late. Given all of that it seems a perfectly reasonable comment to make. Word travels fast and it remains to be seen how many of our targets will actually feel confident signing for us over other teams.

This is the only deal we could have offered him. Anything else would have been a very bad decision.

Really hope he stays fit as, on his day, he’s too good for league 1. I think he will be a squad player though as he’s just not consistent enough - even when fit.

Back
Top Bottom