Rob Hall

Personally i'd terminate his contract. he'll never get back to full fitness now, we cant keep relying on players to come back from injury. great lad but his career has never got going due to injury. feel for the lad
There’s no point in terminating his contract as such since you’d have to pay it up in full. I guess he’ll either retire and take the insurance payoff or be released at the end of the season

Adam Hammill still a free agent after leaving Barnsley, surely worth a go?

Wingers now leave us with Browne, Holmes, Henry and Whyte if I’m correct, and with Holmes’s problems it’s probably wise to delve into the market

Adam Hammill still a free agent after leaving Barnsley, surely worth a go?

Wingers now leave us with Browne, Holmes, Henry and Whyte if I’m correct, and with Holmes’s problems it’s probably wise to delve into the market

Without a club, lacking fitness and match sharpness? He’d fit right in!

Gutted for Hall and I’d be surprised if we’d see a full recovery from this one.

Back to the market for KR I assume?

Replacement required.... But unlikely to arrive until January. Probably Jan 31.

Very sad for Rob - but expected. I am sure the club will help him as necessary but we need a replacement - NOW. The loan window is not closed yet.

It's the other knee to the one with all the problems as well. Subconscious overcompensation and putting the "good" knee under too much stress?
Anyway, sad as it is that might be that in terms of his OUFC career at least.
Fingers crossed for his recovery.

Let’s not write him off. I’ve had an ACL rebuild and my knee is now 40% stronger than if I’d never injured it. Of course it will take time to recover but he’s only 24 and whilst he may not play again this season there’s every chance he will be fully recovered for the next one. He needs all the encouragement we can give him.

Out until the new year, sorry to say but I hunk that’s it regarding Robbie, I hope I’m wrong.

If I were Robinson I'd be trying to persuade Tiger to go all out and get Adam Hammill in. Even if it was only till end of season and with Whyte involved with northern Ireland we'll have stages where we only have 1 winger. Starting September 9th as Gavin Whyte has been called up for the northern Ireland u21s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom