General RIP David Sanders

sarumox

Good Evening,

With regret I need to inform the members of this forum that David Sanders (this account), a lifetime OUFC fan passed away this morning. Sons Adam and Scott, along with their children will continue to go to matches and support the club.

He will never be forgotton and will forever be there in spirit, RIP Dad/Grandad/Husband.

So sorry to hear this news, my thoughts too out to you and all of your family.

Do you have a photo that you could post of David?

I hope that all the family are safe and able to get together and remember. Many of us will pause for a moment in the the next week and think of those who have left us this year. Christmas is a mixed blessing, for most, a celebration and an excuse for over indulgence - fair play to most, this year. For others a time of reflection. Think of the good times and remember. Shed a tear but a smile as well.

Last saw @sarumox on the way to the Coventry game at Wembley (might have been the Barnsley game, my memory's not what it was).
A lifelong OUFC supporter whose committment to the club shone through.
Taken too soon. RIP.
Thanks for your kind message, I'm David's brother. Think it was possibly the Barnsley game you last saw David, as we went with him to the Coventry Checkatrade Wembley game. Here's a photo which is a bit blurry, of us at the Wembley game (David is 3rd from the right).

Attachments

• IMG-20210131-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210131-WA0000.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom