National News Right or Wrong spending of public money?

Essexyellows

So we get the kerfuffle about possibly dubious contracts which will out in the wash...............

However............. paying "influencers"?

"We reached 7 million" they say................. how many took any notice? Probably none.

Proper waste of money.

Discuss.

You’re not criticising the Government are you! Well I never, always knew you were middle of the road politically.

Are they donors to the Tory Party?
No, the Tory party are donors to them!

On first sight that looks like a shocking waste of money. However, let's wait until they publish the amount. I suspect that some of us on here are not Love Island watchers and so would not be 'influenced'. If it's not very much money, it was probably worth a go (although why they wouldn't just do it for the common good for nothing I don't really understand) - but if it was a fortune...

I've got my righteous indignation all charged up ready, but I'll hold it in for now. ;)

No, the Tory party are donors to them!

On first sight that looks like a shocking waste of money. However, let's wait until they publish the amount. I suspect that some of us on here are not Love Island watchers and so would not be 'influenced'. If it's not very much money, it was probably worth a go (although why they wouldn't just do it for the common good for nothing I don't really understand) - but if it was a fortune...

I've got my righteous indignation all charged up ready, but I'll hold it in for now. ;)

:)

It is a way to get to young people that don't look at traditional media. Far cheaper/better value than the world beating track and trace App Johnson promised us.

Unfortunately it is money well spent to reach the audience. The fact that these people exist and young people listen to them is more concerning!

I actually agree with Kip...I’m now off to have a thorough wash and hope this is a 1 off occasion!

I actually agree with Kip...I’m now off to have a thorough wash and hope this is a 1 off occasion!

Just me uniting the differences across the forum... :) :) (y)

I`m guessing most of the rave goers at Thetford & Brecon didn`t get "influenced".. :rolleyes:

As others said this is a novel way of getting the message to the youth and would have cost a lot less than the TV and radio adverts.
My builder admitted he took all the wages support and loans he could whilst still working and used it to build an orangery in his back garden. I don’t know what an orangery is but he’s played the system to fund his lifestyle. I suspect there are others like him but I also know that it has been an essential lifeline to many which makes it worthwhile. I also think that my builder has taken a lot more than the bloggers who may have made a small positive impact.

Back
Top Bottom