Ricky Holmes

Peterdev

Is this one dead in the water as I have seen nothing in the news at all?
A fit Holmes would make all the difference to a lethargic looking side on Saturday.
I don’t think United will get going until they have had more match practice. Barnsley were stronger throughout the game and had that together look that we couldn’t match.
Have to be positive that we can improve as the season gets under way.

We are at the "bullshit" stage about multiple owners now. But i think to all intents yes it is dead.

We are at the "bullshit" stage about multiple owners now. But i think to all intents yes it is dead.
You do realise Sheffield United have two owners right?
Kevin Mcabe and
Prince Abdullah Bin Mosaad Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud they are currently in dispute over ownership. But I'll leave you to figure out which one may be difficult to get hold off.

Kevin Mcabe and
Prince Abdullah Bin Mosaad Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud they are currently in dispute over ownership. But I'll leave you to figure out which one may be difficult to get hold off.

Are either fit for purpose?

Kevin Mcabe and
And no CEO/Secretary right?

How come we could manage to get the Carruthers deal done early? Same club, same ownership issues I would assume . . . .

Tbh I think all these people saying the difference Holmes would make ( which I agree he would make a difference) especially those who are putting his name in potential line ups, they may feel a little bit sheepish.
I would also think this seasons transfer dealings may be poor.

Sheffield United have two owners right?
Kevin Mcabe and Prince Abdullah Bin Mosaad Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. But I'll leave you to figure out which one may be difficult to get hold off.

Yes - ol’ Sheffield Kev is on his annual summer sojourn with his family to Butlins Pwllheli, a notorious mobile reception black spot.

Thankfully expected back up the M56 in the nick of time to deliver us Ricky Holmes on Wednesday night.

Kevin Mcabe and

No wonder the deal was delayed, Prince Abdullah Bin Mosaad Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is probably still signing his name!

Doubt he gives us a second thought . . as has been said elsewhere, it seems some fans have a bigger problem with him than he has with us...but hey, why let that ruin a good conspiracy theory!

Are you aquatinted with any Yorkies? Stubborn as mules with long memories and love nothing more than holding a good grudge.

Yes, lots of bull s**t going around now.
I suspect the issue is that potential targets (Karacan, Holmes) are fine to come to Oxford, but not fine with the pay on offer. It appears we are working on a much reduced wage budget this year........ most of those Clotet players would have been on decent wages.

Back
Top Bottom