Ricky Holmes

Appears working on a reduced budget ? come on you have no more idea then the rest of us.

Look at all the players who have left, them consider the players we have brought in. Then it becomes very apparent......
Hopefully this week we bring in 3 or more players on decent wages.
And not look to bring more kids/loan players in on the cheap.

Appears working on a reduced budget ? come on you have no more idea then the rest of us.

Look at all the players who have left, them consider the players we have brought in. Then it becomes very apparent......
Hopefully this week we bring in 3 or more players on decent wages.
And not look to bring more kids/loan players in on the cheap.

What - kids that fit the model we all bang on about? And do you actually get the loan system at all?

What - kids that fit the model we all bang on about? And do you actually get the loan system at all?

I get it, not sure Tiger does. It’s obvious that we weren’t prepared to pay a big enough share of Holmes’ wages, so Sheffield have told us to up it or get lost..........

Clotet did most of his shopping in Malmo. Average salary in Allsvenskan is around 1-2k per week. KR has been focusing on the Championship, where average wages are around the 9k mark. Even with the parent clubs contributing a certain %, I think these loans are not coming cheap which suggests our budget has been increased compared to the previous season.

Personally, I'd be looking to buy, rather than loan, hungry unpolished gems from L2, L1, PL U23s & Scotland. It seems KR would rather spend the bulk of his budget on the finished articles who are lacking game time at their club in higher divisions.

Came and had a look, trained whilst club ironed out the details (wage percentages) Clubs couldnt align. Gone back. Will go to Peterborough or Sunderland.

Is my guess.
You seem good at guessing and trying to chuck mud at everything, maybe your assumption on this is wrong.
Who knows if we get Holmes, but the player and the club seemed happy with the situation, it was just the sheff utd people who couldn't get their act together.

You seem good at guessing and trying to chuck mud at everything, maybe your assumption on this is wrong.
Who knows if we get Holmes, but the player and the club seemed happy with the situation, it was just the sheff utd people who couldn't get their act together.
There has been a huge whiff of bs about our transfer dealings all summer. We have sold two players for c£1.0m, have released c. 10 more, have released one of our best players as we didn't want to activate the second year of his contract. And in return? We have signed one player for a fee (btw the standard of NI Prem is about Conference South), two 32 year olds, several boys with zero first team experience and a bunch of loanees. Just saying.. .

There has been a huge whiff of bs about our transfer dealings all summer. We have sold two players for c£1.0m, have released c. 10 more, have released one of our best players as we didn't want to activate the second year of his contract. And in return? We have signed one player for a fee (btw the standard of NI Prem is about Conference South), two 32 year olds, several boys with zero first team experience and a bunch of loanees. Just saying.. .

Sold Ledson and who else? Genuine question. I have a crap memory and am too lazy to look it up!

• React
Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom