Ex Player Ricardinho

I'll hazard a guess that he (the 33 year old Brazillian) has signed for FC Twente on a 1 year contract . . .

I think you're on the right track. There may be a hint that he played last season for Oxford United and is, how you say, a defender.

And he’s really looking forward to playing for his new club...

They were relegated last season, great player, would love to track his progress, that's your season assignment @Malc

They were relegated last season, great player, would love to track his progress, that's your season assignment @Malc

Wow thanks buddy.

The translations are pretty good (easy actually). Playing for FC Twente who had a horrible season last year. I think He will surprise the defences in the Dutch 2nd division. Good luck to him.

microsoft translated the tweet to: ? ⚽ Patricio has been added to the selection. The 33-year-old Brazilian defender played for Oxford United last season and signed a contract for a season.

love how it translates his name to Patricio :)

Twente got themselves a very good player. Good luck and thank you Ricci.

I loved watching him play. His first touch was exceptional at this level and he played with real enjoyment and not a little class.
One of my memories was at the end of the season when he ran the whole length of the pitch on a barnstorming run right at the end of the game.
Good luck Richardinho.

Lovely guy, wonderful to watch and wish him all the best. Also glad he’s at another club too - particularly not one in this country. Would have been too painful to see that guy lining up against us!

that's one pre season friendly for next season sorted :)

One of the most unique players we've had since i've been watching the U's, from his debut you could see technically he was a class above, and his attitude was absolutely outstanding too, could tell how popular he was as his song was always sung that bit louder than anything else, gutted he's left, hope he comes back as a guest of honour one day, as unlikely as that is.

Back
Top Bottom