Respect

I'm outraged by this tbh.

"Common" assault? We are Oxford, we need to raise our standards. Please ensure if you are nicked in future that it's for at least "a little bit posh" assault and preferably "toff" assault (that means you Bullingdon Club members!)

Seems Mr Eastman is a rather unpleasant individual and little to do with our club.........which may explain the hefty sentence.

Seems Mr Eastman is a rather unpleasant individual and little to do with our club.........which may explain the hefty sentence.

Used to be a Bradford fan according to the second article or perhaps he just turns up where he thinks there could be a ruck/he fancies starting one........

Was at a festival a couple of weeks back, must have seen more "missiles" thrown in 4 hours than I've seen in the last 20 years at football, loads of plastic bottles and cans being thrown about. Bloody music fans, hooligans the lot of them.

Was at a festival a couple of weeks back, must have seen more "missiles" thrown in 4 hours than I've seen in the last 20 years at football, loads of plastic bottles and cans being thrown about. Bloody music fans, hooligans the lot of them.

Ah, Daphne and Celeste at Leeds Festival...now THAT was a shower of missiles.

The club (OUFC) really need to disassociate themselves from this non-Oxford supporting thug who clearly just likes violence. Make it clear that he happened to be sitting with Oxford fans but the incident was not one of OUFC-related hooliganism. Don't know (or care) what the current status of OUFC hooliganism is, but I'm sure we don't need mercenaries from Wycombe.
Spot on Pete. I've travelled, with my wife, to many away games and have rarely seen any problems. We would hate to be treated differently by the clubs we visit simply because we are OUFC supporters.
It would be shameful if this mindless prat was given any association with our club. A statement via the OUFC website would be good.

Second one is a

Four lovely images here if you scroll up. He should get 5 years for wearing that baseball cap back to front.
He looks like a Harry Enfield character!

The club (OUFC) really need to disassociate themselves from this non-Oxford supporting thug who clearly just likes violence. Make it clear that he happened to be sitting with Oxford fans but the incident was not one of OUFC-related hooliganism. Don't know (or care) what the current status of OUFC hooliganism is, but I'm sure we don't need mercenaries from Wycombe.

Spot on. I believe that both Portsmouth & Coventry have a restricted ticket allocation this season because of incidents last year.

Apropos to nothing on this thread but been watching some highlights of german lower league football (3rd and 4th tier) and pretty much every ground has fencing like we used to until it was banned. Even though there are still incidents it does show how far we have come in this country.

I am not condoning the moron's behaviour at Sunderland though and on the face of it, it sounds like he deserved what he got.

Back
Top Bottom