General Research on Sexuality in Football

Ah yes..... research that becomes a paper that is then used as evidence a few years down the line when it is outdated and out of context.

I always thought they taught useful stuff at University? Seems not.

Didn`t do it & wouldn`t if you paid me.

Any academic questionnaire containing an option to describe yourself as "non-binary" is probably not for me, thanks.

Also many of your responses are far too closed (yet, somehow, also very subjective) to allow you to draw any accurate conclusions? Question 2 is a good example of this. So I'm assuming you are an undergraduate. If so, all the best with your studies.

I don't usually do them but if @Essexyellows is against it it must be good.

BTW - the question "Would you personally welcome a gay male footballer at your club?" is poorly worded. I personally think it would be mildly refreshing but no big deal but I wouldn't personally welcome the man, not with a namaste and a cup of tea anyway.

PS - FFS Don't pay him or he'll be yacking on about it like Charlie Methane on acid.

I don't usually do them but if @Essexyellows is against it it must be good.

BTW - the question "Would you personally welcome a gay male footballer at your club?" is poorly worded. I personally think it would be mildly refreshing but no big deal but I wouldn't personally welcome the man, not with a namaste and a cup of tea anyway.

PS - FFS Don't pay him or he'll be yacking on about it like Charlie Methane on acid.

Never even clicked the link. Be another worldly useless ejjitt "wiv a degree in whateva" thinging they are special. :)

I think it’s cute that people get all precious (the Aussie phrase is “getting sand in your vagina”) about contributing their views to surveys on subjects that make them uncomfortable, rather than making sure their views get represented in the results.

I think it’s cute that people get all precious (the Aussie phrase is “getting sand in your vagina”) about contributing their views to surveys on subjects that make them uncomfortable, rather than making sure their views get represented in the results.

It doesn`t make me uncomfortable at all, barring the fact that this research will sit in a drawer gathering dust until it is taken out at some time in the future and used as "evidence" that "A wide ranging survey of football fans said.......".
Completely non-contextual and none representative because, as you say, many views will not be represented. :)

It doesn`t make me uncomfortable at all, barring the fact that this research will sit in a drawer gathering dust until it is taken out at some time in the future and used as "evidence" that "A wide ranging survey of football fans said.......".
Completely non-contextual and none representative because, as you say, many views will not be represented. :)
Sounds like you desperately need to get in touch with your feminine side

Back
Top Bottom