registration of charge

To summarise this thread and what I can figure out.....we're probably 90% likely to have a miserable few years to come supporting OUFC.

To summarise this thread and what I can figure out.....we're probably 90% likely to have a miserable few years to come supporting OUFC.
But that is mainly linked to personalities rather than this charge...

• React
Reactions: m
The reg of charge is a good plAce to start. Or Daz’s words in the Ox Mail this am.
Don’t worry, though, I’m expecting to hear from Tiger’s lawyers by close of play
The reg of charge is a good plAce to start. Or Daz’s words in the Ox Mail this am.
Don’t worry, though, I’m expecting to hear from Tiger’s lawyers by close of play
No it’s not. You claim to be a journalist and it irritates me when your “profession” makes claims of fact that they can’t justify. Trying to make a joke of it just makes it worse. Just learn this. If you make a statement of “fact” be prepared to back it up. First rule of journalism I would have thought.

Reading this forum and the fact that about 4 or 5 people are accountable for I'd say 95% of the entire posts is enough for a miserable few years ahead, seperate to what happens on or off the pitch.

This forum has got dramatically worse in the last few months, suprised it could do to be honest. And yes I know I don't have to come on here, but I choose to to try and see if we've a new manager etc. However the postings are often really dire and stabs at eachother, and I wonder how some folk can spend so much time on a forum throwing insults and opinions.

No it’s not. You claim to be a journalist and it irritates me when your “profession” makes claims of fact that they can’t justify. Trying to make a joke of it just makes it worse. Just learn this. If you make a statement of “fact” be prepared to back it up. First rule of journalism I would have thought.

Libel law not

Libel law not quite as cut and dried as your aggressive tone suggests. ‘Learn this’?? If only it were as easy. Given the context and the facts we do have thanks to the charge a comment defence - as I’ve said - would be pretty straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom