General Rebekah Vardy - the gift that keeps giving

She used to go out with our centre half (name escapes me) I think?
She upgraded to Vardy I believe in some night club shenanigans from memory.

It was Luke Foster.

There’s plenty of tittle tattle red top nonsense on their relationship if you’re bothered to read that stuff.

Reckon that Davy Jones could do a job for us.

It was Luke Foster.

There’s plenty of tittle tattle red top nonsense on their relationship if you’re bothered to read that stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. Just read a piece from The Mirror that included the line...
"They bought a stunning townhouse in Northampton with an “extortionate” mortgage, but things turned sour when Luke transferred to League Two side Mansfield Town."
Which is brilliant because it makes it sound as though Rebekah Vardy is (or was) a massive Chesterfield fan.
"Anyone but THEM Luke"!!!

Nice. Not sure if I have that in my Bowie collection, will check when I'm home (currently laying on an Antigua beach). My Bowie vinyl collection is around 75 discs deep so may have a copy, certainly have items around that age.
split ep (with the Manish boys) released in 1979- reissued several times since then- Davy Jones & lower third had - you got a habit of leaving , and - baby loves that way as their contribution to that EP

If you have a 1966 first issue of the Davy Jones and the Lower Third UK Pye single ( pink and black label) - cant help thinking about me/ and I say to myself .... in mint/ near mint condition, its recently sold for £475

the A side was reissued in 1972 ( on light blue label) Uk Pye ...with Do Anything you say on the 'b' side, credited to David Bowie and the lower third *

also , credited to David Bowie and the lower third*, re-released in 1973 with a picture sleeve, was Cant help thinking about me, .... with yet another b side- I Dig everything

* 'blatant' cash in on the Bowie/ Ziggy popularity at the time

It was Luke Foster.

He could play the deep midfield role.

split ep (with the Manish boys) released in 1979- reissued several times since then- Davy Jones & lower third had - you got a habit of leaving , and - baby loves that way as their contribution to that EP

If you have a 1966 first issue of the Davy Jones and the Lower Third UK Pye single ( pink and black label) - cant help thinking about me/ and I say to myself .... in mint/ near mint condition, its recently sold for £475

the A side was reissued in 1972 ( on light blue label) Uk Pye ...with Do Anything you say on the 'b' side, credited to David Bowie and the lower third *

also , credited to David Bowie and the lower third*, re-released in 1973 with a picture sleeve, was Cant help thinking about me, .... with yet another b side- I Dig everything

* 'blatant' cash in on the Bowie/ Ziggy popularity at the time
I've got the Pye Singles vinyl box set, think that was a late 70s issue from memory I believe, not sure, plus a few other items from dad when he passed which I need to go through. Not really gone too far down the 7" rabbit hole as of yet as it tends to get a bit pricy 😂

I've got the Pye Singles vinyl box set, think that was a late 70s issue from memory I believe, not sure, plus a few other items from dad when he passed which I need to go through. Not really gone too far down the 7" rabbit hole as of yet as it tends to get a bit pricy 😂
it sure does - as well as the rare soul first issue 45s that I have a taste for, prices on rarer first issue British mod/ beat etc items has gone astronomical in the past 5 -10 years .... example a near mint copy of The High Numbers ( The Who) - Im The Face/ Zoot suit on 1964 UK Fontana recently changed hands for £2,500 .... also recently Promo copies of several Rolling Stones early singles on UK Decca went for in excess of £700 each

Back
Top Bottom