Indeed, if we start the team that played Saturday we now have options on the bench to make a difference. Browne, Carruthers, Mackie and Sykes give's us attacking options that we have missed for the first half of the season.Reasons to be cheerful:
- We still have Nelson post Jan
- Jonte is potentially an interesting signing
- Carruthers is almost fit and could be very useful
- There are loads of point to play for and we will have played a lot of the toughest fixtures in terms of the very best teams after this weekend
- March is the key a very winnable month
- Its still very much in our hands
I think your point is a little simplistic, in light of the excellent post by ttg17(https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/form.1804/). I don't think it is correct to look at the season as a whole in terms of games won already. Given form since after Luton, it looks very achievable.We’ve made heavy weather of winning only seven league games all season!
‘Only’ needing six means nearly doubling our current set of wins.