Manager/Coach Really? Why?

1) KR hasn't done anything yet.
2) The constant moaning and negativity about every little detail really is getting boring.
3) Did fans really expect this season to be plain sailing and a smooth start?

Football is rarely plain sailing.

However with allegedly a very competitive budget, a six month tenure to prepare, plenty of his own signings, including some big money ones....I’d expect a heck of a lot more than what we’ve been served up so far.

Every club has new managers regularly.

Every club has new players in the summer.

Every club has injuries

Every club gets bad calls from referees

Only four clubs get to be in the relegation zone after a quarter of the season.

Again, I'm not too sure what people's issues with his comments regarding Norman are? He would of spoken to the player about why he wasn't in the squad and no doubt told him what he expects him to do to get back in the side.

It's not like today's article in the paper will be the first time Norman has been made aware of Robinson's feelings.

We also don't know what sort of character Norman is. This might be a beneficial kick up the a**e to him.

Not many people like to be criticised, never mind publically and when you’re trying to break into professional football.

Norman seems an honest sort of guy that’s given his all when he’s played and would have been gutted not to play against City, never mind not even making the squad yesterday.

Seems to me he’s attacked him for the first goal against Walsall, you know the one where KR remonstrated with the linesman for getting it wrong, but then realised afterwards that he’d made the right decision as Norman played him on side, but if thst’s the case then he needs to drop Long for the first goal yesterday and Mousinho for the second one.

Poor man management no matter how you look at it, and certainly isn’t conducive in getting improved performances out of players.

I agree. When it comes to man management there are as many good signs as bad from KR. In Norman's case it might be overall form but can't help thinking it's more about him making a very basic and sloppy positional mistake in Walsall's first goal on Saturday followed by agreeing to an article in the Guardian on Tuesday about his rise to face Man City. Bringing him down a peg or two for that? Again: might be the right thing to do.

I don’t think it’s the right thing for him to do. Shame we cannot do the same from a managerial perspective.

Norman was signed as a back up to McMahon who has been bobbins. Norman has done well, but probably has played more gams at this stage than KR intended. A break will do him good

It’s not about the break, but not playing him against Man City then the sudden drop from the squad all together and then publically slating him. If he needed to give him a break then do so, but not leave him out if the squad all together.

POOR POOR MAN MANAGEMENT, and smacks of a man who’s desperate for excuses.

Back
Top Bottom