General Reality Check...

Gregortheox

We are a decent league 1 side.

Baptiste and Fosu have been sold and we lost Cadden. We have Browne, Kelly, Holland and Atkinson join us. 3 of those 4 were never going to be 2nd fiddle.

Henry and Taylor are nearly fit, Brannagan is here till the summer, Dickie is all good.

We aren't even in the auto promotion places. The players here still have much to prove. Let's stop being a load of old faggots and cheer the team on in our brilliant cup run and for the final push.

that's fine to use the snowflake thing and laugh about how pc everything is but realistically the word faggot has been used to slur the lgbtq community for a long time. it was used against me frequently and caused me a lot of pain as i was growing up so it would be nice to be able to read through the forum for my club without having to see that language. hope that's ok.

that's fine to use the snowflake thing and laugh about how pc everything is but realistically the word faggot has been used to slur the lgbtq community for a long time. it was used against me frequently and caused me a lot of pain as i was growing up so it would be nice to be able to read through the forum for my club without having to see that language. hope that's ok.
I apologise and I'm mortified. I certainly didn't mean it in the way that has offended you in the past.
When I think of a faggot I think of a soft, inferior meat product with questionable ingredients.
Anyway I hope you accept my sincere apologies.

no worries buddy.. it is an annoying thing constantly having to look out for words and their various meanings. thanks for the apology. back to the footy!

Back
Top Bottom