Reading v Sheffield Utd

The mighty Aldo

I see there are less than 7000 fans at the Majedski tonight.

Always knew that their fan base would never hold up

I wonder how many they would get if they were playing in div 2 or the conference and were struggling

How many away fans?

They are the same size as us. Difference being they didn't have have a Ka$$am type owner to f**k them up.

I see there are less than 7000 fans at the Majedski tonight.

Always knew that their fan base would never hold up

I wonder how many they would get if they were playing in div 2 or the conference and were struggling

I think the weather would have put a few off.

Quite a few fans wanting Jake Wright to start; didn't even make the bench. Something to do with his contract running out in the summer?

Quite a few fans wanting Jake Wright to start; didn't even make the bench. Something to do with his contract running out in the summer?

Has McDermott signed him yet?

Last edited:
Football in being played during the winter shocker.

It would be good to play them next season* local games are always welcome

*if we stay up. Of course.
Have we played the plastics since they moved from elms park to the madjeski?.......me memory not firing on all cylinders in these low temperatures

Have we played the plastics since they moved from elms park to the madjeski?.......me memory not firing on all cylinders in these low temperatures

Did we not win 2.1 in a cup game?

Most certainly...I remember Murphy scoring right in front of us.

Yeah about 2000? 2-1 win and I think it may have been an early kick off? Maybe midday?

Well my memory must be shot,cause I've only been there once and we lost 4 or 5-2.Phil Whithead was in goal for them.

Back
Top Bottom