Reading v Oxford next season ???

OX11yellow

It can happen.

If Reading lose away at Cardiff, then 3 out of Birmingham (home to Fulham), Bolton (home to Forest), Burton (away to Preston) or Barnsley (away to Derby) must win to send the plastics down.

Seems unlikely but we can hope.

It can happen.

If Reading lose away at Cardiff, then 3 out of Birmingham (home to Fulham), Bolton (home to Forest), Burton (away to Preston) or Barnsley (away to Derby) must win to send the plastics down.

Seems unlikely but we can hope.
Bolton won't overtake Reading due to goal difference.

So, for Reading to get relegated ALL of these results need to happen:

Reading - Lose.
Barnsley - Win.
Burton - Win.
Birmingham - at least Draw.

Long overdue playing the plastics at league level....it's a funny old game, it could happen!

It looks like it won't happen unless Barnsley have the mother of all comebacks.

So welcome Barnsley and Burton. As Reading was looking unlikely, I'd have preferred Bolton and Burton.

It's more local than a lot of league one, which is distinctly northern.

I live in the midlands anyway so it's local to myself. The missus was born in Burton actually...

Ok but not local to the rest of us....

So far, I think it's been three northern (Sunderland, Accrington & Barnsley), one midlands (Burton) and two local (Luton, Wycombe) teams being added to League One for next season.

And four northern (Wigan, Blackburn, Oldham & Bury) and two local (Northampton, MK Dons) being subtracted.

So next year's not going to be much different.....still a fairly northern league......

I think next season is around 60 miles less of travel than this season was

Back
Top Bottom