Rangers pre season friendly badges

Markyboy44

Hi Guys, I am admin for a Rangers Collectors group on Facebook and we had produced some badges to commemorate the pre season friendly with Oxford United. The last stock of these have just been listed on ebay if anyone is interested. If not, not a problem but maybe some members may like to join our group. I have posted the link below to both. Yours, M

Very true mate. We produce them usually for European matches but we had so many pre season friendlies at home that we produced a batch for them all, M

Not a fan of these but they seem to be well made and are very reasonably priced.............notice the score was omitted :unsure: :rolleyes::devilish:

All produced pre match mate- its all about commemorating the tie with the opponents. We have guys who buy one for pretty much every european tie we play. I am more a programme collector tbh. This is my collection if anyone is interested in such a thing:

Hi Guys, I am admin for a Rangers Collectors group on Facebook and we had produced some badges to commemorate the pre season friendly with Oxford United. The last stock of these have just been listed on ebay if anyone is interested. If not, not a problem but maybe some members may like to join our group. I have posted the link below to both. Yours, M

cheers, I like enamel /cloisonne badges, rather than the cheaper plastic badges some clubs/fans produce.

Back
Top Bottom