Ranger- Yes or No ?

Sign Nile Ranger?

• Yes

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 132 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 days..........to be fair to infrequent visitors...............I`ve voted. No.

Not for me, not just because he will not learn from previous mistakes but because his scoring record does not give me the confidence that he will be the answer.

I also voted 'Bloody hell, not ever', but in the interests of discussion I would be interested to hear from the two people who have voted 'Yes' as to their reasons. Although I wouldn't agree, I could see why Ranger would be a good addition (if he could have a bit of self-discipline for the first time in his life) IF he was a sh!t hot goal scorer. But he isn't even that. So why should we do so?

A No for Ranger, Is there an option to vote for Gabby Agbonlahor, who I would prefer, still a free agent, probably more expensive but a chance for him to play after leaving Villa in the summer.

Last edited:
Hey! I ordered a cheeseburger!

gabby agbonlahor would never play in lg1 he said so in an interview for sky sports would also only play for rangers or Celtic in spl as he doesn't see the point of the rest of the lg and wouldn't want to play in champ because villa play in that lg

I also voted 'Bloody hell, not ever', but in the interests of discussion I would be interested to hear from the two people who have voted 'Yes' as to their reasons. Although I wouldn't agree, I could see why Ranger would be a good addition (if he could have a bit of self-discipline for the first time in his life) IF he was a sh!t hot goal scorer. But he isn't even that. So why should we do so?
Not voted yet, what if there was an other option of sign Nile Ranger to keep us up?
That's not to say he could keep us up, but what would peoples view then be? I guess most would be belligerent in their view and not think of where we might end up..

Not voted yet, what if there was an other option of sign Nile Ranger to keep us up?
That's not to say he could keep us up, but what would peoples view then be? I guess most would be belligerent in their view and not think of where we might end up..

What if signing him means that the team falls apart to the point where relegation is an option?

There are so many variables that could impact on where we are by May that it is pointless using one player or one situation alone.

• React
Reactions: ljs
I'll vote no. Because I think we'll stay up without him, and I'd rather see us give our under-23s a go.

I think signing Ranger would be counter-productive for image, but also for the team.

Gobbo Robbo. Derry the Disruptor. Carruthers the Urinator. Dirty Tone McMahon.

Welcome aboard Nile ol' son!

gabby agbonlahor would never play in lg1 he said so in an interview for sky sports would also only play for rangers or Celtic in spl as he doesn't see the point of the rest of the lg and wouldn't want to play in champ because villa play in that lg
He’ll be lucky to get a game for Bromsgrove United

Back
Top Bottom