Ranger- Yes or No ?

Sign Nile Ranger?

• Yes

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 132 74.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me neither, not my thing. Never read or watched any Harry Potter stuff either...

This is quite heartening.

I also admit to have never read or seen a Harry Potter film. All that Lord of the Rings stuff too.

Correction, I was dragged along to see one of the Tolkien films but fell a sleep midway through.

Completely unrelated but I did go and see ‘First Man’ at the cinema last week which enjoyed.:)

Ok can we get onto more important things please?

Forgot Nile Ranger, those who have not seen Game of Thrones should watch it. It's up there as some of the best TV ever made.

Never will be as good as The Wire ! Nor The Walking Dead.
The wire maybe not, that was superb.

The walking dead, was amazing then got boring, 2 or 3 episodes each series are good, thats about it. I watch it out of loyalty more then enjoyment.

I watched an old episode of Bullseye last night on Challenge. Now THAT is television.

One of the prizes was a collection of 6 VHS tapes featuring classic black and white films.

My suggestion would be a longer than normal trial period. Anyone can behave for a while before reverting to type. If he can genuinely prove he's a changed man than I'd be happy. I repeat an extended trial. And a tick from Carl, Faz and Derry.
I watched an old episode of Bullseye last night on Challenge. Now THAT is television.

One of the prizes was a collection of 6 VHS tapes featuring classic black and white films.

Was it smashing?

What if signing him means that the team falls apart to the point where relegation is an option?

There are so many variables that could impact on where we are by May that it is pointless using one player or one situation alone.
That could be said of any player though, unless you know the mood of the players in the changing room about this I would say you had a moot point. There are no problems at the moment..
I would give him until the transfer window to prove his worth.

Gobbo Robbo. Derry the Disruptor. Carruthers the Urinator. Dirty Tone McMahon.

Welcome aboard Nile ol' son!

We have a history of dodgy figures to be fair. Ron Atkinson, Mark Wright, Julian Alsop, Adam Chapman, Sam Deering...

What has Tony McMahon done, out of interest??

That could be said of any player though, unless you know the mood of the players in the changing room about this I would say you had a moot point. There are no problems at the moment..
I would give him until the transfer window to prove his worth.
And again, I'd ask why? He is not and has never been a prolific scorer - and would presumably be keeping someone like Mackie (who is getting fitter and has done OK recently although he isn't really a goalscorer either) out of the team.

What has Tony McMahon done, out of interest??

OK footballer but nasty attitude IMO - he seems to prefer verbals and fouling over playing football. The fact that he has stated in the press that Ranger is an alright lad sums it up for me.

Back
Top Bottom