Random question

Oxford Aesthete

Does anyone know which end we were in at Wembley in '86, and does anyone have any in depth stats from the game? any help much appreciated

Does anyone know which end we were in at Wembley in '86, and does anyone have any in depth stats from the game? any help much appreciated
we were at the 'end' the then dressing rooms were located .... I have no in depth stats for that match so cant help with that. Have you tried rage online ?

How very kind of you to suggest wikipedia. This was the first place I looked. I said in the OP I was looking for 'in depth' stats not just goalscorers attendance etc

I wouldn't think there would be in depth stats as that wasn't done as it is now, although the odd club may have done something (Cambridge under John Beck did to a degree iirc). If you want them then you may need to watch a video of the whole game and do some of your own. But I don't know how you'd do things like distance covered by individual players if that is what you are after.

I never knew, until I clicked the link, that every player on the pitch was from England, Wales or Ireland.

Possibly not unique but I doubt it has happened since!

Ironically Trevor Hebberd lives just up the road these days. ?

I never knew, until I clicked the link, that every player on the pitch was from England, Wales or Ireland.

Possibly not unique but I doubt it has happened since!

Ironically Trevor Hebberd lives just up the road these days. ?
Would he sign on for Saturday? Lol

Back
Top Bottom