Ex Player Raglan joins Vale on loan

Does that spell the end of Raglan in an Oxford shirt? I agree I’d rather have kept him and shipped one of the older players out...

Signed a 2 year contract in the summer so could return next season after getting done much needed game time at Vale!!

• React
Reactions: Ian
I’ve heard we’ve shown interest in a young CB at Liverpool called Lloyd-Jones

Still doesn’t make sense though..

Now I know we’ve lost the plot, Raglan is better than Marin and probably better than Williamson going on his performances so far.

Signed a 2 year contract in the summer so could return next season after getting done much needed game time at Vale!!

He could get much needed game time here, the only logical explanation is that the other 3 are that f*****g bad that we couldn’t find a single club willing to take them

This makes no f*****g sense what so ever? Let Williamson, mous or martin go out? Raglan is better than all of them, unless we are about to bring in another, but even then u still keep the best of the bunch surely
To be honest perhaps nobody wanted williamson Mous or Martin i certainly wouldn't. perhaps the club are reluctant to let mous go as he is the captain. (although not been playing well lately). I fully expect raglan to be back next season with some game time. I will be very disappointed though if Mous martin and Williamson are still here come end of season.

Back
Top Bottom