Ex Player Raglan joins Vale on loan

He gave the final ok for the move.
That's not what you said. You said he had decided to loan Raglan out, which is nonsense.

Now you seem to be saying you want the chairman (who you evidently despise) to intervene in decisions by the coaching and recruitment team and block player transfers. Based on what? His superior footballing knowledge?

If you're going to constantly attack Eales, at least take some time to formulate a coherent argument.

Man of the match for port vale .

Never should have let him go!

As an aside, it was funny to read the following in the Mansfield match report for their win at Barnet on Saturday. Oh Kane!

“After Hemmings had inexplicably headed wide from four yards, Rose made it 3-0 three minutes later...”

Or he could come back match fit, s**t hot ready to slot straight in for next season

Or he could come back match fit, s**t hot ready to slot straight in for next season

I would imagine given that he’s slotted straight into PV’s team and won motm in his first game he’s already pretty close to match fitness.

Despite Saturday’s excellent result, there are still some obvious issues at CB.

Very odd decision to loan him out.

You'd think the coaching staff know what they are doing, I suspect with the arrival of RD there is less pressure for Raglan to rush back into the team, lets just get him back fit and sharp, he can't play for us until next season anyway.

• React
Reactions: Ian
You'd think the coaching staff know what they are doing, I suspect with the arrival of RD there is less pressure for Raglan to rush back into the team, lets just get him back fit and sharp, he can't play for us until next season anyway.

He could have played for us, that's the issue.

I actually believe Martin is doing a decent job currently. It is Mousinho who is under the spotlight. Cockups in the last 3 games have cost us goals.

Last edited:
Was a strange call but hope he does well there and is fit and ready to go for us next season.

Or maybe ...just maybe Raglan wanted out ?

It was indeed Raglan’s request to go out and get some guaranteed games according to Faz on the radio this morning. He explained the situation in a rational, measured fashion and I’m happy that the club has made the best call for the player and, in the longer term, the club.

It was indeed Raglan’s request to go out and get some guaranteed games according to Faz on the radio this morning. He explained the situation in a rational, measured fashion and I’m happy that the club has made the best call for the player and, in the longer term, the club.
Why do that when we can just complain about stuff instead?

Back
Top Bottom