General Radox 5 minute Forum

Just been on. 3 signings possible in next week or so if no hitches. One could be record earner for club. All permenant. Assume that could be Taylor.
One small issue I would have with Taylor being our highest earner is with his fitness. If we’re paying him big bucks id hope he’s available full time and doesnt have to have his playing time managed which appears to have been the case at times this season. Theres no question that he’s a quality footballer though.

One small issue I would have with Taylor being our highest earner is with his fitness. If we’re paying him big bucks id hope he’s available full time and doesnt have to have his playing time managed which appears to have been the case at times this season. Theres no question that he’s a quality footballer though.
I got the impression it wasn't Taylor. He spoke about Taylor separately and indicated that Taylor knows our position, that we like him, etc... didn't say he was likely / unlikely to sign, nor that there were ongoing discussions.

I got the impression it wasn't Taylor. He spoke about Taylor separately and indicated that Taylor knows our position, that we like him, etc... didn't say he was likely / unlikely to sign, nor that there were ongoing discussions.
Possibly Will Grigg

In an awful Sunderland team though. He got zero service the times we played them. I still rate him and atleast there a song already for him.
Exactly, and he comes across as a confidence player who needs a manager who gives plenty of support. I'm confident KR could get him back to his best, and at his best he could easily be one of the top scorers in Lg1.

Exactly, and he comes across as a confidence player who needs a manager who gives plenty of support. I'm confident KR could get him back to his best, and at his best he could easily be one of the top scorers in Lg1.
We applauded him off when he played against us for Wigan

Grigg was definitely on the cards in January, but he'd almost certainly be a huge club record fee unless Sunderland are more desperate than we think. We might get him on loan to get him off their books, and that would be on big wages, but Tiger implied that these were more likely to be permanent deals.

Stephen O'Donnell and Jazz Richards are on the radar, but not sure either would warrant record wages, and Joel Cooper would be on even less.

So if we are looking at a deal that has happened so quickly, with top wages, I think that it will be Matty Taylor. He's on a free, and we know what we're getting so we can throw a few extra quid his way.

I understand we could be signing 2 players from the same team this week

Well either there both from Ireland or we are dismantling the best of the train set now Donald has took a step back. Donald punishing the Sunderland faithful who followed his daughter home from school to confront him by giving us players on the cheap lol.

Back
Top Bottom