General Radox 5 minute Forum

My point was, I think Zaki in his criticism of people spreading gossip about the stadium on social media and on here, if it at NMc, he could chastise him in his work place out of the public view, I can't understand how anyone would jump to the conclusion Zaki was aiming that criticism at NMc in public.

Possibly..

I like these 5 minute forums, but this is where the shortness of the interview & the lack of probing by the interviewer doesn't help.

When Zaki answered this question, the interviewer needed to respond with NMcs quote that has been referenced on this thread. Zaki clearly said he hadn't given any deadline, but one of the clubs senior employees had strongly suggested there would be an update before the end of the season.

Possibly..

I like these 5 minute forums, but this is where the shortness of the interview & the lack of probing by the interviewer doesn't help.

When Zaki answered this question, the interviewer needed to respond with NMcs quote that has been referenced on this thread. Zaki clearly said he hadn't given any deadline, but one of the clubs senior employees had strongly suggested there would be an update before the end of the season.
Absolutely agree with the non-probing bit about Radio Ox questioning technique, it was such an obvious question to ask but they shy away from challenging anyone. It’s the same with Nathan after the match. He normally gives the answer in his question.

Absolutely agree with the non-probing bit about Radio Ox questioning technique, it was such an obvious question to ask but they shy away from challenging anyone. It’s the same with Nathan after the match. He normally gives the answer in his question.

I take your point but that’s the (slight) problem with being an official broadcast partner, and with a format which is entirely voluntary on the club’s behalf.

If the questions become too tough, the club’s officials are likely to become more cagey in future and potentially disengage.

I think Jerome and others probably push about as far as they can.

Also, the issue of when exactly we find out more is both a fluid situation and one which is not so immediately serious as to necessitate more probing questions at this stage.

There is something happening with the delay I wonder if KR has said he wanted to attend with some positive news

Play offs hopefully...achieve season"s target...fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom