Radio Oxford

UTM

Unfortunately can not get to the Newcastle game , and can’t see a list for it on Radio 5 , but am l right in saying you can listen online on Radio Oxford for FA Cup games?

Unfortunately can not get to the Newcastle game , and can’t see a list for it on Radio 5 , but am l right in saying you can listen online on Radio Oxford for FA Cup games?
Well the description on BBC sounds for Newcastle says UK only whereas the Gillingham game was not available online so I would think it is. Tweet them and ask.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Normally for the league -

Online via iFollow: Yes
Online via BBC Radio Oxford Listen live: No.

However because its FA cup im not sure if different rights apply. I would think not.

if youre not in the FM Radio Oxford broadcast range you can pay £2.50 one game coverage for ifollow audio (rad ox) commentary via OWS .... not sure if ifollow will have 'live' (about half a minute behind real time- as is ifollow audio commentary) video feed coverage

as its FA cup, & not league game it may be available from BBC Radio Oxford online

might be worth contacting radio oxford to find out for sure?

rad ox main switchboard -03459 311444
rad ox email- oxford@bbc.co.uk

• React
Since it's the FA Cup there will almost certainly be some illicit stream in the bowels of the internet where you can watch it. Doubt you'll get RO commentary though, if that's your main concern.

• React
Well the description on BBC sounds for Newcastle says UK only whereas the Gillingham game was not available online so I would think it is. Tweet them and ask.
This is what l was thinking, l think the Hartlepool game was on BBC sounds , but will do a little tweet to find out.

Not that I'm advocating betting sites but I believe you can watch the cup games on them if you have an account with them, easy setup I believe.

Not that I'm advocating betting sites but I believe you can watch the cup games on them if you have an account with them, easy setup I believe.
Oh , this l did not know. So another avenue as well.

It might be for the games that start at different times to the 3pm ones though, I know the Fa got into some hot water over it as they are obviously anti betting.

• React
Newcastle aren't part of EFL so (although not perfect), could you listen to a Newcastle stream?

That said, I recall that ifollow is only for Football League competitions and this is run by the FA, but I could be wrong.

• React
It'll be online....i watched the Hartlepool game so i'd be surprised if you cant find the Noocassle one ;)
May PM , if you have some ideas for good fishing spot ... Cheers.

Depending on your ethical stance, I’m not sure signing up to a betting site is the better option!

I don't think Saturday 3pm kick off times are allowed though.

Bein Sports have many channels that show football Our Game is on channel 10 so if you are in the uk plenty of links will be around

Back
Top Bottom