Rad Ox OUFC Special Tonight 6;15

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 142

Radio Oxford are having an OUFC special programme tonight at 6:15. Management, players and OxVox will be heard from and they’re inviting questions. I’m particularly hoping for a very rare sighting of the lesser-spotted McWilliams; Twitchers everywhere, stand-by.

I have zero doubt we’ll have further positive news today to blunt as many pitchforks as possible.

Interesting timing to have been announced so late.

It was probably always planned as a season preview, but undoubtedly have a few players in will head off some of the dissent!

I sometimes think that we've a bit of a weird collective of fans on here, but radio phone ins are a-whole-nother level when it comes to weirdness!

I'm expecting questions about why we ever got rid of Jack Midson? What's Karl's favourite breakfast cereal? And how old was Tiger when he first wore a bowtie!!!

Like that will put us off!

"I want Jim Smith back as manager, we never lost a game under him........"
From experience, it goes from I hate Tiger crew, G0bb0 etc. , to Bazza's more reasoned ranting. Which is a whole lot more palatable to listen to!

Oh excellent. Another session of Bullshit Bingo. More fiction than an episode of Dr Who.

I'm expecting questions about why we ever got rid of Jack Midson? What's Karl's favourite breakfast cereal? And how old was Tiger when he first wore a bowtie!!!
All valid and important questions, they should start with these, then do some of the less important questions if there is time left over from the bow-tie discussion.

Back
Top Bottom