Rad Ox OUFC Special Tonight 6;15

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
Who can blame him he’s just penned a 3 year deal himself. Thought it was a good programme; there were no dummies round the table.

I was impressed by a lot of that, some of our fans need to get a real and underst
and where we are as a club on and off the pitch!

I think Robinson and Dickie agreeing to new deals is a good indication that the club is moving in the right direction. With what we've heard about unrest regarding late payments etc., I can only assume some sort of assurance has been provided that it won't be happening again.

It's also hugely positive that we seem to be on the cusp of bringing in a couple of youngsters from PL teams. This is exactly the type of signing I like to see us make. Let's hope they're both confirmed and they can have an impact similar to the other PL 'cast offs' we've had in recent years.

I'm still very skeptical about the stadium situation. If progress is being made, it seems to be incredibly slow.

I also think NMcW needs to try to sound less like a headmaster. His comment about fans not caring about the plans for the club and preferring to hear about who our next winger is going to be were way, way off the mark. For a guy that is quick to tell everyone he was a fan himself he sure doesn't seem to act like it sometimes. Nonetheless I do believe his heart is in the right place.

FFS !! What did you hear that you didn’t like or you passionately disagreed with? Please enlighten us with your words of wisdom
What on earth is wrong with that? I said he was rightly happy with his new deal (which is a good thing) and he cares about the club. Not sure which part of that provoked such anger.

I think Robinson and Dickie agreeing to new deals is a good indication that the club is moving in the right direction. With what we've heard about unrest regarding late payments etc., I can only assume some sort of assurance has been provided that it won't be happening again.

It's also hugely positive that we seem to be on the cusp of bringing in a couple of youngsters from PL teams. This is exactly the type of signing I like to see us make. Let's hope they're both confirmed and they can have an impact similar to the other PL 'cast offs' we've had in recent years.

I'm still very skeptical about the stadium situation. If progress is being made, it seems to be incredibly slow.

I also think NMcW needs to try to sound less like a headmaster. His comment about fans not caring about the plans for the club and preferring to hear about who our next winger is going to be were way, way off the mark. For a guy that is quick to tell everyone he was a fan himself he sure doesn't seem to act like it sometimes. Nonetheless I do believe his heart is in the right place.

KR has sounded pretty pissed off in a couple of recent interviews, comments about window not going to plan and the club not owning anything..

Then he signs a 3 year contract (on maybe £130-150k a year) and his mood suddenly picks up! Not surprising really.

To be fair to him he has played a blinder.

KR has sounded pretty pissed off in a couple of recent interviews, comments about window not going to plan and the club not owning anything..

Then he signs a 3 year contract (on maybe £130-150k a year) and his mood suddenly picks up! Not surprising really.

To be fair to him he has played a blinder.

Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom