Chairman Rad ox 5 min ff with oufc owner

Ok, we get it. You don't like Robinson!!! But let's look at some facts for a second.

Robinson had Charlton in and around the play off positions for most of last season. It was only in the weeks before he left that results slipped, and then recovered in the weeks after. That doesn't turn Lee Boywer into Bill Shankley or make Robinson shite. Charlton were a play off performing side with and without Robinson.

And then you're Baldock references. Everyone could see that George was very raw when he came to us. Great at getting down the flanks but defensively naive at times. He got better and continued to improve after he left us, but he was never a Phillip Lahm. MK Dons had decent cover at right back and George was no better at the time.

You talk about spin and fake news but are happy to spout the exact same thing. Running Robinson down is easy, and you'll get plenty of likes on here, but try to at least get the facts right if you are going to questions others for doing the same.
I am absolutely convinced you are Karl Robinson.

Ok, we get it. You don't like Robinson!!! But let's look at some facts for a second.

Robinson had Charlton in and around the play off positions for most of last season. It was only in the weeks before he left that results slipped, and then recovered in the weeks after. That doesn't turn Lee Boywer into Bill Shankley or make Robinson shite. Charlton were a play off performing side with and without Robinson.

And then you're Baldock references. Everyone could see that George was very raw when he came to us. Great at getting down the flanks but defensively naive at times. He got better and continued to improve after he left us, but he was never a Phillip Lahm. MK Dons had decent cover at right back and George was no better at the time.

You talk about spin and fake news but are happy to spout the exact same thing. Running Robinson down is easy, and you'll get plenty of likes on here, but try to at least get the facts right if you are going to questions others for doing the same.

Baldock was better than the full backs they had at the time, he might of took all of one game to settle in here but he was not very raw, he was a class apart. Let’s not rewrite history here, Robinson was very slow to notice that he had a top class attacking full back at MK Dons, two superior managers in Appleton and Wilder were on to him much quicker.

Baldock was better than the full backs they had at the time, he might of took all of one game to settle in here but he was not very raw, he was a class apart. Let’s not rewrite history here, Robinson was very slow to notice that he had a top class attacking full back at MK Dons, two superior managers in Appleton and Wilder were on to him much quicker.

I was a big fan of George Baldock, but he was not a class apart when he arrived. He was great going forward but not the strongest at the back. He didn't always read the game as well as others which resulted in him being caught in possession high up the pitch, or giving too much space inside. Not a criticism as he was still young and the pluses outweighed the negatives. But that didn't mean that he was any better than MK Dons had at the time, or that Robinson missed the chance to pick him.

In the same way as people ignore the first 6 months from MApp or the way we stagnated under Wilder, far too many do indeed rewrite history for the sake of their arguments.

KR came in replacing the Catalan last season it wasnt spectacular but the ship was steadied so to speak....mistakes were made during the close season and with all manner of factors contributing since ,oufc aint in the best of places to say the least ..... despite which the owner doent seem concerned at all. KRs job is safe for the forseeable future irrespective of what league oufc are in next season.

KR came in replacing the Catalan last season it wasnt spectacular but the ship was steadied so to speak....mistakes were made during the close season and with all manner of factors contributing since ,oufc aint in the best of places to say the least ..... despite which the owner doent seem concerned at all. KRs job is safe for the forseeable future irrespective of what league oufc are in next season.
It certainly seems that way but is it just more gobby spin from Robinson? Tiger may well be saying that he needs to improve or suffer the consequences but with his deluded self confidence it may be that it’s just not computing. Water off a ducks back..

Time will tell, but I’m going to try and take a deep breath before posting from now on because I’m finding it really difficult to remain positive at the moment.

It certainly seems that way but is it just more gobby spin from Robinson? Tiger may well be saying that he needs to improve or suffer the consequences but with his deluded self confidence it may be that it’s just not computing. Water off a ducks back..

Time will tell, but I’m going to try and take a deep breath before posting from now on because I’m finding it really difficult to remain positive at the moment.
I can ,just about, remain calm n stay positive n behind the team for the build up &on matchdays for the duration....the rest of the time it does seem all desolate, desperate & dire ....hope fortunes on &off field improve , the sooner the better. Shant hold me breath though !!

I think we have a hugely loyal and respectful fanbase. We are not the sort to turn up and chant for a manager to be sacked, not over the last decade or so at least. It's just not our style. That in turn, suggests the fanbase is content and happy. The club know that's not the case.

I think the summer will be a real hammer blow to Tiger or whoever is running the show. The pleas will come out once more.

I think we're one heavy result from the stadium turning on him.

They we turn on him today if we lose.

Baldock raw? Rubbish, now you’re trying to spin it.

Still hoping we have the month you predicted.

No chance would they had made play offs under Robinson IMO. Its no surprise that our rare away win was at Charlton..

We may as well get ready for more of the same next season if we manage to stay up.

Back
Top Bottom