Chairman Rad ox 5 min ff with oufc owner

Is there a Radio Oxford email address you can use to send questions, had a look online and can't see one?

I’ve tweeted Radio Ox, question..’You have admitted you have had a competitive budget ( Top 8 - 10?), why have you underperformed. If in charge next season what mistakes will you not make again’
I can give you his answer now.

“There’s been a lot of things happen that are out of my control - injuries to key players, bad refereeing decisions.. people don’t see all the hard work I do behind the scenes. With the support from the board, we’ll learn from our mistakes. Incredible things are going on, next season will be very exciting. The players I’m currently talking to about joining us are unbelievable!”

Blah blah blah....

Brief notes from today's 5 min FF with KR
! I missed the first Q ....n A !
2how many points to stay up? - taken longer to get where we need to be, most seasons its known what the safe number of points to stay up is

3 Is KR not embarassed by results from playing one system? - its his (paul, the questioner) opinion, weve played all sorts of systems, ...with mackie and sinclair not able to play all 9 remaining, people forget we only have had one striker fit for many months,,, we havent got the flexibility

4) why persist with same system, one up front? - players need clarity in their roles in the run in to seasons end

5)Players with contracts expiring, will they be renewed, offered renewals? - no not yet, future of football club at stake, decisions and offers will be made season end, we may get yes we may get no from players up for renewal

6) will it be larger, similar or smaller budget next season? - it wont be better, money has been put into training ground, u23s, and all levels, Ive already been in discussions I expect my budget will be similar as this season

7 Will pre season be in ireland again as you (KR) like it there? - I do like Ireland, last season Ireland wasnt that popular, its not what KR wants its what the supporters want, oufc fans like to plan a good preseason away, its not 100 % confirmed, but I think the fans will be excited when its announced

----------------------
Did it start early today ? I missed the first question and answer (i think?)

Neither of the two Qs I sent in were asked , ive a feeling I wasnt the only
one who asked questions that werent asked

So he’s already been in discussions about HIS budget for next season and expects it to be the same as this season. Seeing as we’re tottering on the brink of a financially disastrous relegation I would hope that that statement is ridiculous for two obvious reasons.

Just tried listening to it. On the last question about pre-season in Ireland …. somehow it appeared that after a bit of waffle ( being right for the fans?) his answer included something about referees apologising to him. Can someone please explain the logical link of his comment to the question!

Just tried listening to it. On the last question about pre-season in Ireland …. somehow it appeared that after a bit of waffle ( being right for the fans?) his answer included something about referees apologising to him. Can someone please explain the logical link of his comment to the question!
Ive a feeling not even KR understands what it is he says? :oops:

Brief notes from today's 5 min FF with KR
! I missed the first Q ....n A !
2how many points to stay up? - taken longer to get where we need to be, most seasons its known what the safe number of points to stay up is

3 Is KR not embarassed by results from playing one system? - its his (paul, the questioner) opinion, weve played all sorts of systems, ...with mackie and sinclair not able to play all 9 remaining, people forget we only have had one striker fit for many months,,, we havent got the flexibility

4) why persist with same system, one up front? - players need clarity in their roles in the run in to seasons end

5)Players with contracts expiring, will they be renewed, offered renewals? - no not yet, future of football club at stake, decisions and offers will be made season end, we may get yes we may get no from players up for renewal

6) will it be larger, similar or smaller budget next season? - it wont be better, money has been put into training ground, u23s, and all levels, Ive already been in discussions I expect my budget will be similar as this season

7 Will pre season be in ireland again as you (KR) like it there? - I do like Ireland, last season Ireland wasnt that popular, its not what KR wants its what the supporters want, oufc fans like to plan a good preseason away, its not 100 % confirmed, but I think the fans will be excited when its announced

----------------------
Did it start early today ? I missed the first question and answer (i think?)

Neither of the two Qs I sent in were asked , ive a feeling I wasnt the only
one who asked questions that werent asked
I missed it mate but the one question that I’m a bit concerned about is the players contracts up at the end of the season and not discussing till then.....could that be a sign that Tiger and Robinson have resigned themselves to relegation and won’t offer decent contracts if we’re relegated

I missed it mate but the one question that I’m a bit concerned about is the players contracts up at the end of the season and not discussing till then.....could that be a sign that Tiger and Robinson have resigned themselves to relegation and won’t offer decent contracts if we’re relegated
Several replies allude including the contract renewals, to whatever happens , relegation or L1 survival , KR aint going anywhere in the forseeable future ....theyre planning pre season matches , already talks ongoining re next seasons budget,etc etc

So he’s already been in discussions about HIS budget for next season and expects it to be the same as this season. Seeing as we’re tottering on the brink of a financially disastrous relegation I would hope that that statement is ridiculous for two obvious reasons.

Also, reading between the lines, does that rule out Erick arriving on a white horse with saddle bags filled with gold next month? Not definitive either way, of course, but he could have also just said his budget is TBD.

Back
Top Bottom