Chairman Rad ox 5 min ff with oufc owner

its this evening 5.45pm rad ox .... assuming our owner isnt late. (again!) ...probably will be a pre recorded 5 min Q& A as opposed to going out live ?

Yep, was confirmed as being pre-recorded this morning (although interview did/will actually take place today, rather than earlier in the week).

Yep, was confirmed as being pre-recorded this morning (although interview did/will actually take place today, rather than earlier in the week).
I wonder if the RadOx team had to wake up at 5am to conduct the interview.

I rather feel 5 mins isn't long enough. Could however, be the most important 5 mins of his tenour so far!

My guess is it will be 4 mins 59 seconds to long .
We will learn nothing .

What exactly are people "falling for" when buying a season ticket?

Can't speak for others, but I've always got one because I want one, not because of any soundbite or advertisement speak - the only thing that influences me is when the cheap deal expires!
Exactly. Many suggest that the supporters are always there regardless of the owner,/ manager.
Maybe some supporters are...

OMG marillion! I can’t take any more of this crap.

Yawn 17:47

17:48 wheel walking, wow

17:49 not the travel! A34 blocked shocker

17:52 is this guy still talking!

17:53 weather

Here we go

Last edited:
Hang on.. it’s called 5 at 5:45. And it’s recorded... what’s the actual effing excuse for it being late??

Did we pay Kassam? Yes paid in full.

Do we have more debt? Yes we’re losing money. Training ground, u23, crowds down.

Any loans against the club? Bullshit no answer

Share holders meeting? Well do our best

Sacking KR? Players and staff right behind KR. Tiger thinks he has a good manager.

Plans for next season? Bullshit about meeting lots of people, better season next time.

Problems with flight to Oxford

Did we pay Kassam? Yes paid in full.

Do we have more debt? Yes we’re losing money. Training ground, u23, crowds down.

Any loans against the club? Bullshit no answer

Share holders meeting? Well do our best

Sacking KR? Players and staff right behind KR. Tiger thinks he has a good manager.

Plans for next season? Bullshit about meeting lots of people, better season next time.

Problems with flight to Oxford
about the gist of it ...really 'informative' replys to the filtered Qs wasnt it ?:unsure:

MD next thurs

Anyone else note that one of the unexpected costs was from the arbitration? What happened to the due diligence? DE got away with that one!

I don’t know why I get disappointed with it. What can anyone really find out from 3 or 4 questions with 20 second answers? How many more weeks before this peters out and disappears I wonder?

I don’t know why I get disappointed with it. What can anyone really find out from 3 or 4 questions with 20 second answers? How many more weeks before this peters out and disappears I wonder?
People on here used to say about Ask Ashton and suggested that was a good way to communicate.
This to be fair is marginally better as at least the ridiculous questions are filtered out.
You are hardly going to get much out of 5 minutes with 5 questions...

Back
Top Bottom