Racist chanting from the East Stand

Yeah, he was a great sport. Bless him.

Speaking of racism - what was on that flyer that was being handed out outside the ground? The lady said "stand up to racism" as she gave me a flyer, but I put it under my seat and forgot to pick it up.

Speaking of racism - what was on that flyer that was being handed out outside the ground? The lady said "stand up to racism" as she gave me a flyer, but I put it under my seat and forgot to pick it up.

Surely in an all seater stadium,"standing up against racism" is illegal ?

The last time I heard any racism at an Oxford match was when we lost to Swindon in the last derby game at the Manor, some buffoon was racially slating Anthrobus. The player was absolute shite but his behaviour was disgusting.

Shouting "Yellows" to the Japanese fella :eek:

PS - he was the best half time entertainment since that army mutt
he certainly won’t be getting in the Japanese National side, he was worse than Obika at finding what he was aiming at.

The flyer was about 'The Football Lads Alliance' - which is a poor attempt by some EDL numpties to bring racism back into football and society in general by targeting the likes of us. Because, obviously, we are stupid and would fall for such drivel.

Back
Top Bottom