Pyro thrown from North stand against Wycombe

LowerSouth

I see someone, masquerading as an Oufc fan,risked the club a heavy fine and possible other consequences.
Was anyone apprehended ?

Are you saying we should have had a hundred strong smokebombs?!
No, I don't think there should have been any. And this one didn't add to the atmosphere IMO.
It's different on the continent and some of the pyro stuff there IS very atmospheric (although problematic for asthma sufferers like me). But both the idiot who threw it and (much more importantly) the club *might* be punished in some way in this country. I can't understand why a true supporter would risk not being able to go back and watch his club again? But maybe bragging to their little mates is more important. :rolleyes:

No, I don't think there should have been any. And this one didn't add to the atmosphere IMO.
It's different on the continent and some of the pyro stuff there IS very atmospheric (although problematic for asthma sufferers like me). But both the idiot who threw it and (much more importantly) the club *might* be punished in some way in this country. I can't understand why a true supporter would risk not being able to go back and watch his club again? But maybe bragging to their little mates is more important. :rolleyes:

to be honest it was a bit pathetic as far as pyros go, not agreeing with it, just an observation

I know, naughty isn't it.

I tell you what, sometimes I do 75mph on the motorway.

Mum's the word, my dear man ?
And your point is what exactly ?
Doing 75, in a 70 is actually within the tolerances accepted by many police forces and would not attract a fine or penalty, unless driving erratically.
Throwing a Pyro at a football match has no such tolerance, except, apparently,from people like you .

Last edited:
Pyrotechnics are used every weekend by different fanbases up and down the country. That's every weekend for many years now, there hasn't been a fine and certainly will never be anything more than that. Likewise with racism or pitch invasions, clubs themselves won't be deducted points because it's virtually impossible to stop an individual who's chosen to partake in something illegal inside the football ground, whether that be racism, pyro, pitch invading etc.
The individual will be rightly targeted by the club and authorities and punished for their actions with a prison sentence and/or football ban.
The club will not be deducted points, ever. It's absolutely insane to even comprehend. So we need to put that tosh to bed otherwise I'll be popping down the county ground to get them points deducted!!

Last edited:
Can you still buy bangers, just imagine what the snowflakes would think about them.

Back
Top Bottom