General Pub gardens open and...

Went to the Brewery Tap in Abingdon and the new White House from Tap Social on the Abingdon Rd. in the evening. Both extremely well organised. Nice to be able to have a pint again.

Just hope for those who go out at the weekend stay sensible and behave then it will go to show that people have listened this time.

I was just amazed at the footage yesterday of some stores opening their doors and staff being mown down by shoppers hurdling barriers to be first into the store... incredulous

I don’t understand the rush to get to the pub or to the shops i at the moment have no intention of rushing to any I’ve been doing online shopping for clothes and things all throughout this pandemic im
Quite happy to sit in the safety of my own garden with family and friends and have a few beers I just don’t get the need to be rushing anywhere at the moment

I don’t understand the rush to get to the pub or to the shops i at the moment have no intention of rushing to any I’ve been doing online shopping for clothes and things all throughout this pandemic im
Quite happy to sit in the safety of my own garden with family and friends and have a few beers I just don’t get the need to be rushing anywhere at the moment
Hehe, good old typical British!

Hehe, good old typical British!
Not sure that is true.
A whole load of people do seem to be going to pub gardens, meeting their friends and supporting the trade that has been decimated over the past year.
As it is all outside, hopefully that won't make a big difference in case numbers.

I rushed back last night, with half a dozen people I knew and scores I didn't. All outside. It was great.

You broke the rule of 6 then? You plus "half a dozen" (6) = 7. Covidiot. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You set `em up, I`ll hit `em.......................

Back
Top Bottom