Protest!

Shaun Rice

Tigger’s running of the club is a shambles, KR is a bloody car salesman, HMRC, terrible season, terrible signings (mostly) team all over the shop.
Right what are we going to do about it?

Trouble is I don’t think any of us know what to do, everyone is kind of hoping this billionaire comes to the fore, things clearly need to change and PDQ.

Trouble is I don’t think any of us know what to do, everyone is kind of hoping this billionaire comes to the fore, things clearly need to change and PDQ.

I agree but all we want is honesty.
If financially Tiger is struggling then let’s get that out there and the fans will just accept it.

Don’t make statements in a fans forum like “I looked at the list of players and said wow these are championship level players”. “It’s going to be an exciting season”. And then sign a bunch of nobodies.

Don’t join and start making statements about buying the stadium and then u-turn and start looking for other sites. Without letting us know wtf is going on. If Kassam doesn’t want to sell us the ground, and let’s face it why would he with all the money he makes from it (conference, food, drink etc) then let’s just get that out there. If Tiger can’t afford it then tell us.

But there is so much going wrong at OUFC that I think it’s probably effecting the players.

KR would’ve been sacked at any other club in the football league.

I agree but all we want is honesty.
If financially Tiger is struggling then let’s get that out there and the fans will just accept it.

Don’t make statements in a fans forum like “I looked at the list of players and said wow these are championship level players”. “It’s going to be an exciting season”. And then sign a bunch of nobodies.

Don’t join and start making statements about buying the stadium and then u-turn and start looking for other sites. Without letting us know wtf is going on. If Kassam doesn’t want to sell us the ground, and let’s face it why would he with all the money he makes from it (conference, food, drink etc) then let’s just get that out there. If Tiger can’t afford it then tell us.

But there is so much going wrong at OUFC that I think it’s probably effecting the players.

KR would’ve been sacked at any other club in the football league.

So so true, this is the big issue here, non of us have a clue what the owners intentions, short/medium and long term plans are, he probably doesn’t know himself.....

So so true, this is the big issue here, non of us have a clue what the owners intentions, short/medium and long term plans are, he probably doesn’t know himself.....

According to the 5 minute fans forum interview the other day on radox. Tiger’s intention will be that oufc will a championship and premier league club and oh by the way we won’t get relegated this season. Food for thought ? aaaaaaabbullshitttttttttt this flu is getting to me