Procs Gone

Panic!! Do guys here panic if someone they work with leaves?

Where I work, people are leaving in droves, and the bosses aren't replacing them. So yeah!

Seems like OUFC are an organisation that is growing staff numbers. And Procs did a good job of building a good framework for us to carry on with. Hopefully we're ambitious in hiring his replacement. Fitness is going to be a huge part of KR's style of play.

Where I work, people are leaving in droves, and the bosses aren't replacing them. So yeah!

Seems like OUFC are an organisation that is growing staff numbers. And Procs did a good job of building a good framework for us to carry on with. Hopefully we're ambitious in hiring his replacement. Fitness is going to be a huge part of KR's style of play.

I can't see Tiger wanting to do anything but improve on the replacement, if we are going to progress. Procs was obviously very good at his job, and liked, respected and trusted. Now he has chosen to leave we move on ourselves.
Thank You Procs for a terrific job, well done, good luck in your future endeavours.

Staff being poached by clubs higher up the chain is as much of a compliment we’re doing things right as when players do. Need to appoint a decent replacement though and I’d presume pretty soon so they can do all the pre season tests

Staff being poached by clubs higher up the chain is as much of a compliment we’re doing things right as when players do. Need to appoint a decent replacement though and I’d presume pretty soon so they can do all the pre season tests

I've had a few Tia massages, so I know they are beneficial.

I work near Soho, so I'll let the abundance of 'masseuses' know there's a job opening.

Back
Top Bottom